Grinding Gear Games is Hiring!

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 31, 2017, 10:42:45 PM
Nice expansion.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hire me for Global 1 moderation
Wish I was a NZ citizen... ;(
Last edited by Drevvska on Jan 31, 2017, 10:26:07 PM
Aww man if only I had already finished my computer systems degree I'd be happy to drive ~40 mins a day to go to Henderson, just wait 2 more years GGG! :P
Mechanic Misconception:

Are your minions "randomly dying"? Do you have the Fleshcrafter unique equipped?
If you answered "Yes" to both of these, high chance is that your minions have over 50% chaos resistance, converting 100% of their HP into ES, killing them.
Currently a Network Engineer for an undisclosed company. Would love to work for GGG. Aint no way in hell I would move to NZ though.
I'll moderate this forum for you pro bono in my free time.

I'm familiar with the professional trolls and have my probation list all ready to go.

Let me know when you want me to start and familiarize myself with the admin kit.

Cheers

I wanted places for Brazil, I always dreamed of being a contributor to the path of exile :)
nz only booo :(
2017, the Internet, and all kinds of ways to telecommute internationally... still can't get a break doing CS jobs that I've done most of my life for a gaming company with a paycheck because I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere US... So sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info