New Gem Idea - Thunder McKing!

Sometimes I feel like there needs to be more movement skills so this idea for a gem combines the two best along with the greatest movie of all time - Lightning Warp, Phase Run, and Pixar's Cars!

I understand if we can't get the copyrights to use the name Lightning McQueen so instead the gem can be called Thunder McKing. Of course this gem is red because all red cars are fast and it should allow the user to transform into a car and vroom across any map.

We should also be able to customize the car using microtransactions. We can chance the decals and paint jobs.

Please consider the idea :)!
Thank You!
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2017, 12:30:10 AM
Great idea friend! One comment, how would we customize the decals? Would we buy the colors and stickers and then there would be a separate screen to make it? Would there be a full bundle for all of them? Also keep up the good work bud! :))))))
I was thinking that there could even be a special mystery box for it. Maybe they can work like regular skins for gems but I would love to be able to have a hand in creating some dank designs.

This was just one idea I had for a design.

http://imgur.com/a/0srmJ

Last edited by wisser132 on Jan 31, 2017, 9:01:20 PM
Also! there should be customization for the bodies of the car! There can be one that looks like mater and others from the CARS movie
Last edited by wisser132 on Jan 31, 2017, 9:03:51 PM
This idea looks good, and I believed that there could even be an amazing puzzle box for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info