[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Am I missing something or how can you change an already corrupted item?

Hey :)

You can craft corrupted items with high level (8?) Voricis bench. It costs as many Vaal Orbs as it costs the original orbs. 6 linking corrupt armor costs 1500 Fus + 1500 Vaals so not very cheap.

"
hey

I managed to kill my first shaper wooh (started poe 3.0)

I have few questions tho

: I died 2 times, 1st got stuck in wall when juking the 1shot thingy, 2nd time didnt see the frozen orb during the aoe that 1 shot.

Anyway, after i died i was like meh i just stay here, and shaped pretty much owned 2 of my golems in 5 seconds, i did use the kaltenhalt shield, but the other 2 guys he barely touched, i didnt see it was semi off-screen but it looked like he did not use his balls ( the yellow one that he spams out few) on the remaining two golems. How does Hp regen work on golems? It's invidual right?

Also, i have x2 primordial harmony, should i get a 3rd, or should i go for yellow sockets?

thanks and this build is very fun to play btw, i just need movement speed on my 2nd ring cuz golems dont follow very well in maps

gear i used on shaper ( i will fix the order in my gloves soon!:P)

is gear/gems/links otherwise OK? I know i need to quality them more

Hi and gz on kill ^^

The Shaper fight gets very buggy as soon as you die. The orbs following you lose their target as they can't target minions and just chill in place while minions beat their master.

Shaper also seems to use skills depending on targets distance. If there are more than 1-2 Golems alive Shaper uses laser and throws balls which are the only skills that can actually kill the Golems. This happens as at least Golem is far enough from Shaper to trigger mid range attack.

However when there are 1-2 Golems alive, both stay so close to Shaper that it can only use smash and normal melee punch. Both are very weak against Golems as they can even block them with the Necro Aegis shield.

The whole Shaper fight is a mess and I don't have actual data on Shaper AI, but I killed him multiple times while dead when only 1 Golem was alive.

Your Ball Lightning is level 20 but levels don't give much benefit. Mana cost is much higher and enemies will have lightning res up next hit from EE so levels dont add much DPS. Its not dangerous as you are not using Infernal Mantle, but you can as well use level 1.

Try to get quantity on both Temp Chains and Blasphemy as soon as possible. Both gets huge boost from quantity on them.

Phase run is in wrong order at gloves. CWDT triggers up-left, up-right, down-right, down-left. Phase run should be in bottom-left or if CWDT gem is in bottom-left then in bottom-right.

Hope this helps ;)

"
Thanks for this build. Never got this far with any build before. Currently lvl 93 and still loving it.

Golem AI can be annoying in tide areas but besides that this build feels very strong.

Progress goes slow now i got most items. Currently aiming for lvl 21 gems, lvl 4 empower.

I think my profile is public, any feedback is welcome.

Hello!

Your CWDT links are still old one. They were buggy cause GGG servers can't trigger Desecrate and Bone Offer in same link, so they had to be separated in different links. New ones should be :

Gloves
CWDT (lvl 1) -> Desecrate (lvl 1) -> Tempest Shield (lvl 1) -> Phase Run (lvl 3)
Make sure Phase Run is last gem triggering on CWDT order or next one will cancel it. CWDT triggers up-left, up-right, down-right, down-left. Phase run should be in bottom-left or if CWDT gem is in bottom-left then in bottom-right.

Shield
CWDT (lvl 20) -> Bone offering (lvl 20) -> Increased Duration

Rings and belt could use small upgrades (Higher ES and HP) if you find better ones in trade for reasonable price.

Rest of the gear looks good :)

"
Thanks (:

I got lucky, and managed to link a Shav's I bought for like 80c, or so at the time.

I was curious about the order that CWDT triggers, I should've probably looked into it sooner. xD

Thank you very much for the advice, guide, and grats.

This is me being amazed that one level 21 Golem killed Shaper. xD
Clip isn't very long, but Shaper was pretty much full health third phase. :P

https://clips.twitch.tv/EnticingAgreeableSandpiperYouDontSay

-Wonderful

Thanks for support ^^

I explained some of Shaper AI in answer 2 in this post. It's not official data but what I have gathered from my own experience with Golems in Shaper fight.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 7, 2017, 5:11:59 AM
Hello, I'm dying a lot with a similar build and struggling when playing mid tier maps (6-10).

I'm only starting to grab the life/ES nodes as hybrid, and have taken all the jewel slots. Most of my deaths are running into desecrate - i can't see those buggers with the map overlaid on top and they just kill me so fast no time to pop a potion. Sometimes I die from getting 1-2 shot too from running into mobs. Right now my main defense is phase run (from belt and potion). There's also a CWDT setup with phase and immortal call.

AG setup is Victario shield, leer mask, singularity, kaom's roots, that consecrated ground armor, and high res gloves.

Currently level 66, 1k hp and 1.1k ES (I know), and I am taking nothing but life / ES nodes after this.

I don't think I have enough currency for CI, as the basic gear for this build is already super expensive. I have maxed out resists and -60% chaos res. So far, I've been facerolling all content with the omfg OP golems, but now in the maps with different mods it's starting to get more difficult.

What am I doing wrong with my build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fwrento/characters (best afker world)
"
fwrento wrote:
Hello, I'm dying a lot with a similar build and struggling when playing mid tier maps (6-10).

I'm only starting to grab the life/ES nodes as hybrid, and have taken all the jewel slots. Most of my deaths are running into desecrate - i can't see those buggers with the map overlaid on top and they just kill me so fast no time to pop a potion. Sometimes I die from getting 1-2 shot too from running into mobs. Right now my main defense is phase run (from belt and potion). There's also a CWDT setup with phase and immortal call.

AG setup is Victario shield, leer mask, singularity, kaom's roots, that consecrated ground armor, and high res gloves.

Currently level 66, 1k hp and 1.1k ES (I know), and I am taking nothing but life / ES nodes after this.

I don't think I have enough currency for CI, as the basic gear for this build is already super expensive. I have maxed out resists and -60% chaos res. So far, I've been facerolling all content with the omfg OP golems, but now in the maps with different mods it's starting to get more difficult.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fwrento/characters (best afker world)

Personally don't think you should worry about mid tier maps, til you have either better gear, or a higher level.
Farm low maps it's completely fine for now. It'll help in both departments.

Like you said the build is very expensive. You don't have to farm high maps for currency, and you're a low level, so low maps still give great xp I'd imagine.

Your gloves have 2 curses in them, but you can't use two curses. You're not spec'd into it.
Also you said the damage was already insane, should switch to temp chains. It helps with survival quite a bit.

Keep looking into the guide there's a lot of helpful information just in the basic's of it.

Goodluck!

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Just finished my goal with this build of killing shaper. I have killed the guardians 50+ times and sold those spots making some good currency. I stopped using animate guardian because I really didn't use it for the guardians (turned it into extra gem lvling slots and a flame dash) (I might use a CoH and CWDT with an immortal call later on). With so much invested in it (30C~ worth of gear) if it died I felt like it just wasn't worth the 3 points for the extra curse and just used an extra jewel slot instead. I don't map with this character so that probably plays a role into why I dropped guardian. Overall the build is pretty simple to learn and has a lot of customization if you want to deviate from the build. I still have some min/maxing to do such as lvl 4 empower and lvl 21 flame golem, which I am working on so I still have some stuff left to do on this build.
I sell Mathil feet pics
"
fwrento wrote:

"
Personally don't think you should worry about mid tier maps, til you have either better gear, or a higher level.

Like you said the build is very expensive. You don't have to farm high maps for currency, and you're a low level, so low maps still give great xp I'd imagine.

Your gloves have 2 curses in them, but you can't use two curses. You're not spec'd into it.
Also you said the damage was already insane, should switch to temp chains. It helps with survival quite a bit.

Keep looking into the guide there's a lot of helpful information just in the basic's of it.

Goodluck!

-Wonderful

Hello :)

You have no defensive curses like Temp Chains and you have only light CWDT. Right now your build is pretty much full DPS glass cannon with very little defenses or EHP to take any big hits.

I recommend strongly trying my gem links as they are the basis of the build. Temp chain on vertex is almost best defense in the game. Once you test the links and see how they work, its easy to modify them for you own taste :)

I also agree that you should do mid tier maps for now and try to get level on gems. Build can be pretty expensive when nearing endgame, but you can upgrade slowly and move map tiers up when you get better defenses.

"
Just finished my goal with this build of killing shaper. I have killed the guardians 50+ times and sold those spots making some good currency. I stopped using animate guardian because I really didn't use it for the guardians (turned it into extra gem lvling slots and a flame dash) (I might use a CoH and CWDT with an immortal call later on). With so much invested in it (30C~ worth of gear) if it died I felt like it just wasn't worth the 3 points for the extra curse and just used an extra jewel slot instead. I don't map with this character so that probably plays a role into why I dropped guardian. Overall the build is pretty simple to learn and has a lot of customization if you want to deviate from the build. I still have some min/maxing to do such as lvl 4 empower and lvl 21 flame golem, which I am working on so I still have some stuff left to do on this build.

Hey!

You seem to have strong understanding of the skills and links :) Customization is advised to suit own game style once the basics are familiar. Please just switch Phase Run to be bottom-left gem slot in gloves so that it triggers last.

You can test the :

Scorching Ray -> Cast while channeling -> Desecrate -> Bone/Flesh Offering

This will keep offering up all the time while dropping enemys fire res. It wont mess with EE as SR doesn't hit enemies. Its good in Animate Guardians links if you don't use AG much.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 7, 2017, 7:00:35 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
fwrento wrote:

"

Goodluck!

-Wonderful

"
Hello :)

You have no defensive curses like Temp Chains and you have only light CWDT. Right now your build is pretty much full DPS glass cannon with very little defenses or EHP to take any big hits.

I recommend strongly trying my gem links as they are the basis of the build. Temp chain on vertex is almost best defense in the game. Once you test the links and see how they work, its easy to modify them for you own taste :)

I also agree that you should do mid tier maps for now and try to get level on gems. Build can be pretty expensive when nearing endgame, but you can upgrade slowly and move map tiers up when you get better defenses.

Holy crap! really great feedback, thanks! I changed the gem setup, ran temporal chains as you guys suggested, and bought some additional ES gear (currently 4.5k es and 1.5k hp) and now I'm SUDDENLY breezing through t13-15 maps.. WTF :-O

here's what I'm currently running (i have a better belt ready to use at level 79, looking to replace rainbowstride because im not using a shield/necroaegis) :

Last edited by fwrento on Sep 8, 2017, 5:03:15 AM
Hi OP and everyone else.
This build seems very interesting. Would love to get it a try while im waiting for the day GGG implements perm spectres hah.

Now my question is.. Do you think I can get something decent going for about 600c ?
Besides the jewels im not sure what to prioritise and what skin of the loyal socket color I should aim for as a cheaper options then the ones that cost 300c + ?

Any suggestions on how to get this started with a 600c currency budget or is it a waste of time and currency if I cant go all out ?
If anyone is interested... I made an Aegis build out of this for HC, 5500 EHP, 20k unbuffed armour. I use Enfeeble instead of temp chains because if you get damage bone offering will prog and you are at 75/75 block meaning only oneshots are dangerous. Damage is still good so if anybode wants to try another take on a Golemancer you can look at this char.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trojanrabbit/characters?characterName=golance
I'm enjoying this build so far with my OP golems (although in maps now they are starting to not one shot things). I was wondering why you are linking Tempest Shield in? As far as I know, it doesn't apply to minions (because it is cast on yourself) and it doesn't apply to you (because you don't have a shield). Does it work with block chance coming from Bone Offering?

そこまでだ!!
Hello Everyone!

First i would like to thank you for this nice guide.
I really like this kind of playstyle.
But i need a little bit of help.
How can i maximize my Energy shield? In my Profile my char GrundelGaukelei is wearing another shield than i normally play. I switched to it to see if i can raise my ES. But with this shield equipped or even a shield with no increased energy shield on it, my ES Nuber displayed at my healthglobe doesnt change.
With my gear i killed the guardians and the lab is no problem, but i have serious problems with the shaper. Everytime his attack after he teleported hits and kills me instantly. And im moving all the time but i have noch chance to evade this attack. What am i doing wrong?
And maybe you have some hints for me how to improve my gear.

I apologize for my bad english and hope you have tipps for improving my char.

Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info