[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Hi :)

I recommend checking trade daily for the items or using the "live mode" to get notification immediately when they show up. They are gone very fast when then appear but can be very cheap if you are first one to grab them.

Finally got those for 70c i hope i did not paid too much haha, i was happy to find the correct colors.

---
"
Thank you now I am sold to the Occultist.

Hey :)

Occultist is great choice and was really popular last league. Guild players felt that it was tankier than other variants and they really liked the chaos explosions from minions kills.

This league thanks to low price of Primordial jewels there are lots of new / other Golemancer builds which are all pretty much Elementalist. I think it has led to Elementalist being automatically very popular this league. Occultist is however as strong as before and gives nice alternative.

"
Hey, when I am using other ascendancy then Necro, why should I use Bone Sacrifice? It will not work on my, am I right?

Other variants Pob:s should have Flesh Offering instead if Bone Offering?

You are right that Bone Offering is worse on other Ascendancies and can be replaced with Flesh Offering. Bone Offering wont affect either Elementalist or Occultist.

"
Finally got those for 70c i hope i did not paid too much haha, i was happy to find the correct colors.

Hello :)

Gz on getting the boots!

Price looks pretty good as +1 4-link boots with right colors can usually cost 1-2 exalts. With current chaos:exalt ratios you got them for pretty good price ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Jun 22, 2018, 4:59:28 PM
With elementalist, what is the purpose of Pendulum of Destruction? Does it affect the golems?
What gives the Elementalist better clearspeed than Necro/Occ?
livejamie
"
Cerebris wrote:
With elementalist, what is the purpose of Pendulum of Destruction? Does it affect the golems?

Elemental damage line does not affect minions at all. It only boosts chars elemental damage, which is not important for the build.

The 75% increased area however is pretty good as it affects curses area increasing both DPS and defense as you can kite farther away from boss while curses still affecting it.

Elementalists lines are not very effective after taking the Golem points. Some like to take "beacon of ruin" to boost DPS, but it didn't work well in my tests. So I prefer more passive nodes that provide more defensive benefits. However choice up to own play-style.

"
What gives the Elementalist better clearspeed than Necro/Occ?

Elementalist can have better clear-speed by having more Flame Golems out. 6x FGs clear faster then 4x FGs. Golems tend to shoot same targets even if target dies in 1 shot or some may be running too far from mobs to useful at all time.

Having more projectile minions means faster clear as more minions are shooting at enemies all time.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Jun 23, 2018, 4:26:48 PM
Hello again. I have leveled my Occultist to level 40 now and it is really easy to level and cleared the first lab at level 35 and taken the wicked ward skill. Now I am wondering how does the regen work for the Vile Bastion skill. As in does it regen like life regen does, meaning that it regens even if I am taking Damage or is it just a buff to the "normal" ES regen?
How does this build deal with Chaos damage with no CI or Shav? Don't see you mention anything about that in the guide. Feel like those chaos shooters in temples would be extra scary for this build.

Thanks!
I just saw that the primordial harmony jewels were changed in 3.3 from 15% recovery speed to 45% recovery speed, how does this affect the number of harmony jewels required for the build?
Is there a good way to spped level this with twink gear to blood aquaducts? Ripped my ED char and want to play this now :)
"
Hello again. I have leveled my Occultist to level 40 now and it is really easy to level and cleared the first lab at level 35 and taken the wicked ward skill. Now I am wondering how does the regen work for the Vile Bastion skill. As in does it regen like life regen does, meaning that it regens even if I am taking Damage or is it just a buff to the "normal" ES regen?

ES regen from minion kills works exactly as HP regen and can easily reach ridiculous 30% regen per sec. When you have 7k ES and regen 20-30% of that back in a second you are very tanky against non-boss mobs which are slowed by Temporal Chains.

Recharge is still different type and will interact with Wicked Ward. If you ES recharge starts and you take damage, it wont stop and you will continue recharging at full speed. ES regen from Vole Bastion stacks with that and keeps ES full almost all time.

"
How does this build deal with Chaos damage with no CI or Shav? Don't see you mention anything about that in the guide. Feel like those chaos shooters in temples would be extra scary for this build.

Thanks!

I have small part about chaos damage in INTRODUCTIONS -> SURVIVING CHAOS DAMAGE.

Stacking Chaos resistance on hybrid build is extremely important as Chaos damage will bypass Energy Shield and hit lower life part directly. Build can get it from several sources :
Purity of Flesh = +20% chaos resistance
Rare amulet/Presence Of Chayula = +20-60% chaos resistance
Rare belt = +20-30% chaos resistance
Rare rings = +20-30% chaos resistance

If build reaches +20% Chaos resistance, its acceptable as safe with 2000-2500 HP buffer. When looking for rare items, always try to find ones which have even some chaos resistance in them.

If you stack Necromancers 20% Ele res, all ele res nodes from tree and 15% from Alira, you will find stacking chaos res to gear very cheap when you dont have to worry much about elemental resistances.

I have +40-50% chaos res in league without Presence of Chayula and have no problem in incursions or temples. My gear costs about 5-10 c piece so its very easy to cap Chaos res in league if careful at what ele res you want per item.

2-2,5k HP keeps you safe from chaos damage spikes if you are have even +20% chaos res,

"
I just saw that the primordial harmony jewels were changed in 3.3 from 15% recovery speed to 45% recovery speed, how does this affect the number of harmony jewels required for the build?

Harmonies were fixed but not buffed so new 45% rolls do exactly same amount of damage and cooldown reduction as 15%+30% rolls before.

You need same amount of them as before for Golems to shoot fast enough. I recommend at least
5-6x and maybe 1-2 rare jewels to cap ele res or add minions useful abilities like hinder or taunt. If you dont need them, you can go for 8x Harmonies.

"
Is there a good way to spped level this with twink gear to blood aquaducts? Ripped my ED char and want to play this now :)

You can start using Golems as soon as you can summon 4x Golems out. Great starting set is Skin of the Loyal, Anima + Might + 2x Harmonies, 21/0 Flame Golems gem and pseudo 6-link helmet for Specters.

For early leveling you can use almost any skill with 6-link to walk trough content. Some like poets pen or maybe using both zombies + SRS in 6link. After you can start using Specters the build will start to play itself and you will mostly focus on staying alive.

You can try to maximize number of Golems and Specers as early as possible to maximize DPS and clear-speed that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info