[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Would appreciate any and all advice trying to get more damage from my golems and/or specters Trying to min/max where I can if anyone can give me some advice on where to go from where I am currently it would be greatly appreciated thanks! Also does a corruption on clayshaper such as unholy might work on minions? or is aoe effect better for curses in blasphemy?

Been running 2 TV spectres with 4 flame golems in necro build.

Last edited by rageface1355 on Jun 18, 2018, 1:49:17 PM
pls, someone now for how much i can get a The Anima Stone, Primordial Might and a Skin of the Loyal?
"
BejoSr07 wrote:
pls, someone now for how much i can get a The Anima Stone, Primordial Might and a Skin of the Loyal?

The Anima Stone ~18-20c(if you buy 3 jewels and then vendor), Primordial Might - 15-16c, Skin of the Loyal - 30-40c if you lucky.
Last edited by Loseyourmind on Jun 18, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:

"
Something strange happened with the pob link...

I actually carry two SotLs: one with flame golems (for map clearing), the other with lightning golems (for bossing). I also have avatar of fire for EE for bossing. FGs don't really need much help killing trash mobs on the way to the boss room. The FGs shouldn't have combustion in there, so maybe I pasted an old pob. The messed up gems are because I've also just got a bunch of them levelling up in my off hand gear.

I haven't had a chance to hit uber yet; struggling with map sustain.

Hi :)

Ok, that explains a lot. Bit cleaning can make Pob easier to read as build itself looks good ;)

I'm really interested in how Uber Elder killing is going as I'm trying to optimize gear for easy kill. Do you know what is the effect that slows player when Elder is stealing life? Is it hinder, maim, chill or something else? If its chill, then Elementalist has huge advantage as it cannot be chilled.

Sadly, I've gone back to a full necro build. I quite enjoyed the freedon to run any map mod since golems were immortal, but spectre damage scales a lot higher.

The Elder slow is its own special debuff, so elementalist with ice golem is still affected. Kaom's Roots is one way to avoid being slowed completely.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Jun 18, 2018, 2:10:55 PM
"
Kulkio wrote:
I don't see anyone writing about the Occultist build, does it work, or does it suck atm? :l

Hello :)

Occultist is doing good, but required very high-end gear to deal enough damage for fast clearing and boss kills. It's still quite early in the league for players to be able to switch to Occultist, but later on I think more players will switch to it from Ele / Necro as it provides nice defense and different feel to play Golems compared to other two.

Occultist is very slow to level up as it gets no minion damage nodes from Ascendnacy, so I only recommend swapping to of from Ele / Necro once near level 85+. If using pseudo 6-link TVs and Skin of the Loyal with high level Golems, clearing fast will be very fast and boss kills speed good.

"
Would appreciate any and all advice trying to get more damage from my golems and/or specters Trying to min/max where I can if anyone can give me some advice on where to go from where I am currently it would be greatly appreciated thanks! Also does a corruption on clayshaper such as unholy might work on minions? or is aoe effect better for curses in blasphemy?

Been running 2 TV spectres with 4 flame golems in necro build.

Hey :)

You have several ways to increase damage :

RISKY
- Dropping shield for Necro Aegis and Charity (Huge DPS boost)
- Swapping Bone Offering for Flesh Offering (Significant DPS boost)
- Swapping Temp Chains To Flammability (Significant DPS boost)

SAFE
- Adding extra Speceter (Bones of Ullr)
- Adding second extra Speceter (+1 level Vis Mortis, Drops clear-speed but increases boss kill)
- Helmet enhancement with Specter / Golems / Minion damage
- Adding Vaal Haste

"

"
The Anima Stone ~18-20c(if you buy 3 jewels and then vendor), Primordial Might - 15-16c, Skin of the Loyal - 30-40c if you lucky.

Yep, Golem gear is at all time low. You can get full started set for under 1 ex. I would add pseudo 6-link helmet for Speceters which start at 5-10c piece.

"
Sadly, I've gone back to a full necro build. I quite enjoyed the freedon to run any map mod since golems were immortal, but spectre damage scales a lot higher.

The Elder slow is its own special debuff, so elementalist with ice golem is still affected. Kaom's Roots is one way to avoid being slowed completely.

Elementalist is extremely nice to run and I love total immunity to statuses. Necro however feels more powerful and TVs really end boss fights fast. I hope Elementalist gets more useful nodes in the future and not just the Golems nodes.

Ok, thanks for the info :) I have to check all ways to avoid the slowdown. Might even be worth going with Kaom's Roots to avoid it.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hello,

i have a question, when i should play flame golem after levelling in necro ?
I am currently at level 72 an i don't know until which level play Specters.

Can you help me please ?
Hi guys i have some questions.

Currently level 81 build is doing great. However leveling is kinda hard. As a rule of tumbs what map level shoul i aim with ny gear ? I am working on getting jewel socket for more harmony. But i found myself still needing a lot of dex and str to respect the big nodes.

Any suggestion how to solve this ? Because with the points i could fit 3 more harmony. Kinda in the proccess of leveling 20% gem too so my dps is lower than when the gems were lvl 20 0 Q.

and i got the corrupted blood one in the tree

Also what should i drop to use vaal haste ?

Spoiler

Edit: Switched jewelry and dropped Shaper Seed, got a +3 Unset for my animate guardian got fortify and balanced resist. I was able to unspect from 3 big node and to add 2 harmony. Feel great to have 4 golem now. Now 3k life ~4k shield

Spoiler

---
Last edited by Kelemn on Jun 19, 2018, 12:41:41 AM
How much % of dmg do we lose by dropping Tukohama Vanguards? I'd rather play solely with golems and no other minions, however I wonder:
- how much dmg do I lose and can the build work without Tukohama Vanguards?
- which gems can I place in helmet instead of them?

Thank you.
"
chocho56 wrote:
Hello,

i have a question, when i should play flame golem after levelling in necro ?
I am currently at level 72 an i don't know until which level play Specters.

Can you help me please ?

Hello :)

You can switch to Golems as soon as you can can summon 4x out.

Recommended starting pack for Golems with budget is Skin of the Loyal (2r2g2b 30-40c), Anima Stone, Primordial Might + 2x Harmonies, lvl 21/0 Flame Golems gem and corrupt empower 3. You can easily upgrade items if you have higher budget.

"
Hi guys i have some questions.

Currently level 81 build is doing great. However leveling is kinda hard. As a rule of tumbs what map level shoul i aim with ny gear ? I am working on getting jewel socket for more harmony. But i found myself still needing a lot of dex and str to respect the big nodes.

Any suggestion how to solve this ? Because with the points i could fit 3 more harmony. Kinda in the proccess of leveling 20% gem too so my dps is lower than when the gems were lvl 20 0 Q.

and i got the corrupted blood one in the tree

Also what should i drop to use vaal haste ?

Edit: Switched jewelry and dropped Shaper Seed, got a +3 Unset for my animate guardian got fortify and balanced resist. I was able to unspect from 3 big node and to add 2 harmony. Feel great to have 4 golem now. Now 3k life ~4k shield

Looks like you managed to solve most of your problems. You gear looks pretty good and you can slowly start increasing EHP (HP + ES) per item until you reach 8-9k EHP. This should be able to take almost any hit once from endgame bosses. Good numbers are :
- Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res, ele res)
- Presence of Chayula or if rare Amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res, ele res)
- Belt (110+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res, ele res)
- Rings (150+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res, ele res)

Skin of the loyal increased all Es from item by 100% so its the main stat to get in items. If you are picky at what resits you want per item and take all res bonus (tree, ascendancy and Alira reward) you can get very high EHP values for little price.

I would save for Enhance 3 and +1 level boots soon. Temporal Chains is ridiculously strong at high levels and you have to worry only about bosses once you get it running ;)

"
How much % of dmg do we lose by dropping Tukohama Vanguards? I'd rather play solely with golems and no other minions, however I wonder:
- how much dmg do I lose and can the build work without Tukohama Vanguards?
- which gems can I place in helmet instead of them?

Thank you.

This depends solely on which Ascendancy you are playing :
- Necro = You lose tons of DPS
- Elementalist = Elementalist has enough DPS boost for golems to run even without TVS
- Occultist = You lose tons of DPS

Even Elementalist gets nice boost to DPS as TVs apply -fire res debuff to enemies and Golems can boost TVs damage with applying Combustion debuff. You can however drop Specs totally and maybe even most minion damage nodes and take more Jewel sockets for harmonies as Golems mostly scale with them.

You can add pretty wide variety of Gems in helmet. Vaal skils are nice with Increased Duration or maybe adding Spell totem? Spell Totem -> Ball light -> GMP -> Culling strike is pretty effective and gives you more freedom to kite when you dont have to apply Elemental Equilibrium yourself.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Now that we can get this corrupted implicit would it be safe to drop deaths door on elementalist and use a long duration bleed flask? I'm planning on running stone golem, sorrow of the divine and a watchers eye to add some extra regen if need be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info