GG King of the Forest gear.

IGN: Andyyydna

If you're here you probably know of the King of the Forest build. I made my own build to it which allowed me to still achieve over 6k hp, with WAY more dps. I will upload a small build guide soon to my explanation of why I chose certain gear/jewels/gems

Purchase a bundle = Discount

Items:
________________________________________________________________________________________

356 pdps
B/O~25ex
________________________________________________________________________________________

**SOLD**
29/32
B/O~40ex

Mirror Boots

The Mirrorable Breakdown
20% Fire / Lightning Base
T1 Fire
T1 Lightning
T2 Chaos
T1 Hp
T1 Movement Speed
T1 Ele Dmg

If you want a mirrorable Havoc Two-Toned boots, head to Demigod's thread here.
Demi's Thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977

B/O~250ex ***SOLD***
Breakdown

18% Projectile Dmg Base
T1 Phy
T1 Atk Speed
T2 Hp
T2 Fire
T2 Cold
T1 Leech

B/O~75ex
C/O~60ex

B/O~300ex
Breakdown

30% Crit Base
T1 Phy
T1 Hp
T1 Mana Regen
T2 Cold Res
T1 Chaos Dmg to Attacks
26 %Chaos Damage (Not going to spend 1000ex to get a base)

B/O~150ex
Breakdown

30% Crit Base
T1 Accuracy
T1 Hp
T1 Max ES
T1 All Ele Res
T1 Lightning Res
T1 Chaos Dmg to Attacks

B/O~120ex
C/O~80ex
Breakdown

30% Crit Base
T1 Lightning Res
T1 Mana Regen
T1 Chaos Dmg to Attacks
T2 %Chaos Dmg
T2 Hp
Crap phy

**SOLD**

B/O~40ex Each

B/O~50ex (Only 2 in std I believe) **SOLD**

OTHER RINGS/JEWELS/AMULETS/JUNK

Last edited by andyvdang on Feb 24, 2017, 2:48:05 PM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 8:19:38 AM
still writing the stats of the crystal-belt ("I swear ...")? ... and here are items for several hundreds of Ex ...
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info