| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

What about Vessel of Vinktar? Would it be viable and if so, would you use the penetration flask or the added lightning damage one?
"
shiftnative wrote:
What about Vessel of Vinktar? Would it be viable and if so, would you use the penetration flask or the added lightning damage one?

I`ve tried vinktar, 100% shock and 10%pen doing great. But you should have grounding flask, especially when fighting bosses (as 10% increased damage and another 50% damage from vinktar is hell :D)
NANI
can this buuild be played with suncdder instead of cyclone?

I love cyclone but I play HC and any little bump in terrain stops cyclone and so it stops leeching and i die
anyone?
"
Camaron wrote:
can this buuild be played with suncdder instead of cyclone?

I love cyclone but I play HC and any little bump in terrain stops cyclone and so it stops leeching and i die

You can play sunder instead. I woud not recommend this build it for playing hardcore.
NANI
Why not for HC? it has great life and decent damage, whats lacking for HC?
I'm currently running this build, i have one question though, what level of CWDT gem do u use?

I'm having a blast using it btw.
"
Zanafyl wrote:
I'm currently running this build, i have one question though, what level of CWDT gem do u use?

I'm having a blast using it btw.

I`m personally running it at lvl 11, to proc lightning golem with 8% attack speed.

If you`re having something else connected to CWDT just look at what you need.
NANI
Hey man, wasup.

I'm not a regular POE player, I play for fun with my friends, because of work, family ....

In this new league I decided to follow a ready build, just to enjoy the news of the league.

I really enjoyed the electric cyclone. I'm currently running Setup 5L on brain and Belly of the Beast 5L with Warchief.

Yesterday I facetanked, Uber lab. I'm currently at lvl 86.

As soon as I reach lvl 90, I will go to the guardians and U-Atizi.

I'll be back with more news.

Congrats on the fun build.
Hi guys

Cyclone is only viable with 2-handed weapons?
Dual wielding would not be good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info