Donald Trump and US politics

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Campaign promise: bomb the shit out of ISIS (his literal words)

*proceeds to bomb the shit out of ISIS*

Pretty dank. Those CIA-built ISIS tunnels in Afghanistan got btfo.

We are only three months into President Trump's first term. More than forty-five months remain, fifteen times what we have already seen. Can you even imagine what President Trump may accomplish in that much more time, based on what he's already done? Winning! =^[.]^=

he failed to replace and repeal obamacare, his travel bans get blocked and all he does is golf. Where other than on golf courses is he winning? Lol. Trumplets are a funny bunch.
"
tramshed wrote:
I expect his golf game to improve hugely.

I'm here to tell you that your joke didn't go unnoticed bro >.<

--------
"
Newton's fourth law: for every trump action there is an equal and opposite trump tweet
"
Why does Obama believe he shouldn't comply with record releases that his predecessors did of their own volition? Hiding something?

Sauce:https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/852940481512316928
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

BTW ill never understand the Left's POV on this.. You know these same people would lynch you and throw you off a building for being gay, right?

You know this only happens in the middle east from the most radical extremists, right? And the less the US attacks the ME, the less terrorists see a reason to retaliate. The US created terrorists, now they get what they paid for.

> This only happens in like the 7 most extreme countries that take their religion the most seriously

Laughed out loud at this defense, thank you. Still chuckling 6 pages later.
"
innervation wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

BTW ill never understand the Left's POV on this.. You know these same people would lynch you and throw you off a building for being gay, right?

You know this only happens in the middle east from the most radical extremists, right? And the less the US attacks the ME, the less terrorists see a reason to retaliate. The US created terrorists, now they get what they paid for.

> This only happens in like the 7 most extreme countries that take their religion the most seriously

Laughed out loud at this defense, thank you. Still chuckling 6 pages later.

This whole 300+ page thread is a joke and gives a good laugh but nothing more. I thought i might add to it.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

This whole 300+ page thread is a joke and gives a good laugh but nothing more. I thought i might add to it.

gives you one of those laughs where you can feel it in your balls right?
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 15, 2017, 5:39:23 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Nah, just a slight giggle.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Nah, just a slight giggle.

Your head |-------------------------------------------------------------------> La joke.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
US cannot support their front line by land troops. This is basically the reason why they aren't likely winning anything right ? They were winning while on their material superiority but it's quite limited if they don't go massacre.

For my eyes, Mr. Trump hasn't done anything new (yet). US had pushed too hard so that they couldn't be pulling out.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
"Donald Trump supporters and a collection of communists and anarchists clashed in Berkeley [...]"

That's enough for me to call this website a far right "news" media that twist facts to fit their agenda. It's funny how Trump supporter call media outlets as fake news when they are fed with the worst fake news media that exist...
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info