Donald Trump and US politics

"
morbo wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Why are blacks prosecuted and locked up for drug possession when the use and possession is equal among whites and blacks?

Because the police is more heavily patrolling black areas, expecting more crime there. And/or because the police has a bias vs blacks, expecting them to be more likely drug dealers, not just users. (I'm guessing)

IMO, it all comes back to statistics where blacks commit disproportionately more heavy crime, like murders, robberies, hard drug dealings.. per capita. This can be called "racism" for political purposes, but it is just a bias that has roots in reality. It wouldn't matter which culture was more statistically "criminal" - the one with the worst results would be viewed with more suspicion.

Like I said, the police goes where the crime is supposed to be.

From KKK Grand Kleagle Jesse Jackson:

"
There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.

Such a RACIST! =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Thing is, tho, a successful black is more likely to be pulled over and shot in a predominantly white and not poor area. So even getting out of the ghetto is a risk in itself.
A slight increase in chance to be shot by a cop, in exchange for a massive decrease in chance to be shot overall. Risk my ass.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
It was only 60 years ago that blacks were openly persecuted and made to live in separate neighbourhoods in many areas. That takes a long time to repair.
Not really. It's a big job, but results = time x effort x luck.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 28, 2017, 3:41:49 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Such a RACIST! =>[.]<=

Being a prick with childish emotes doesn't stop one from being a prick.
Casually casual.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Thing is, tho, a successful black is more likely to be pulled over and shot in a predominantly white and not poor area. So even getting out of the ghetto is a risk in itself.
A slight increase in chance to be shot by a cop, in exchange for a massive decrease in chance to be shot overall. Risk my ass.

Well, 2nd amendment and all.
Casually casual.

It's amazing how many SJW's play Path of Exile.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
I think we expected better from a outstanding community member, multi-book selling author, and role model than making fun of someone for typing English poorly when it is not their first language.

Arguments should be made against what people say, not how they say it, anything else is deflection and only someone with a feeble mind would choose that option.

We all expect diablofb to act how he does, but an extremely educated and intellectual and more synonyms forum member should not stoop to that level.

Lol.

First he chooses the "I was only kidding" path, and you basically say "you're better than this" to me.

You lot deserve each other. And you're right. I am better than this.

I'm a liberal arts major with post grad experience, as you so noxiously pointed out, which means I've had years of critically engaging with a fairly wide range of subjects in an objective way that values constrictive outcomes above all else, even ego and the need to be "right". I do consider politics inferior to psychology, and psychology inferior to philosophy, but acknowledge they're all parts of the whole, the endlessly fascinating human condition. I know Trump is a blip on the radar, albeit an annoyingly loud one right now. I know the moment we call now is very rarely as important when it becomes then. There is always a bigger picture.

What I've decided is you're not better than this. Your world is tiny. Myopic. Selfish. It is defined by opposition and aggression. It is binary and exclusionist and...I think it's quite lonely.

And that really does make me sad. I feel sorry for you.

But I can't waste any more of my superior faculties on this. Life. Too. Short.

Thank you for saying what you did. Thank you so much.

And good luck. With allies like Diablo, you really need it.

PS respond if you must be please don't quote me. Let's keep my inbox free of needless notifications.

Quoting because hilarious. You're projecting. You have a constant need to reaffirm your superiority because you're insecure that you are basically a pretentious human thesaurus. You're uneducated in anything that could be considered remotely close to hard science. Keep writing those overly wordy Twilight novels though, it will definitely make people notice how intellectual you are. You have one of the most worthless degrees in existence, and wow, you did post grad work... so does... everyone that gets a degree omg this is so cringe worthy.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 28, 2017, 4:29:23 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Spoiler

sum up the story pretty much.
"
Manocean wrote:

Quoting because hilarious. You're projecting. You have a constant need to reaffirm your superiority because you're insecure that you are basically a pretentious human thesaurus. You're uneducated in anything that could be considered remotely close to hard science. Keep writing those overly wordy Twilight novels though, it will definitely make people notice how intellectual you are. You have one of the most worthless degrees in existence, and wow, you did post grad work... so does... everyone that gets a degree omg this is so cringe worthy.

Spoiler
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I think it would be healthy if Charan took a break from the forum. It cannot be healthy to get that unhinged and angry. Life. Too. Short.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 28, 2017, 4:50:02 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
I think it would be healthy if Charan took a break from the forum. It cannot be healthy to get that unhinged and angry. Life. Too. Short.

maybe he should go back to his safe space, he's not ready to exchange with people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info