Donald Trump and US politics

"
Manocean wrote:
le reddit is winning the le war against donnie drumph

this is so cringy... and that huge lack of respect, hypocrisy and demonisation of everyone who think differentely is why they lost in the first place.

By doing so they are giving 2020 to Trump.
"
diablofdb wrote:

ahaha awwhhhhh grammar nazi? Is this all you have as argument. English is a 3rd language for me I don't feel bad making a few mistakes here and there. You know you should learn something kiddo... humility from every post you've made on this forum I can tell you could learn some.

He is a pseudointellectual who gets pleasure from belittling others. Don't take him seriously. He also thinks he is slick by constantly changing his signature in weak attempts to further attack people. If the guy really was a grammar nazi and not just a troll, he wouldn't make as many grammatical errors as he does. If any of what I am saying isn't true, he wouldn't have changed his username because people looking up his book would find the PoE posts that depict what kind of person he truly is.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Manocean wrote:
The GOP has found out that wanting to destroy Obamacare is easy enough, but figuring out what to replace it with is actually very difficult. It's the difference between feedback (opinions on the present) and suggestions (paths to a better future).

So Reddit wants to repeal and replace Western civilization (aka "white power structures"). Hmm. I wonder how that would turn out. Countersuggestion: repeal and replace Reddit.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 27, 2017, 1:58:18 PM
charan is a liberal arts major

THIS. EXPLAINS. EVERYTHING.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 27, 2017, 3:23:03 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
The GOP has found out that wanting to destroy Obamacare is easy enough, but figuring out what to replace it with is actually very difficult. It's the difference between feedback (opinions on the present) and suggestions (paths to a better future).

So Reddit wants to repeal and replace Western civilization (aka "white power structures"). Hmm. I wonder how that would turn out. Countersuggestion: repeal and replace Reddit.

You are both Western civilization. It is like comparing apple to orange. I like Liberal Elitism Smug style. As much as I like Conservative Denialism.
"
Manocean wrote:
you gotta be really outta touch with reality and really confined to an echo chamber to make a post like that... and like 200+ upvotes... yikes!

That was on r/de, the German subreddit. They're fairly cucked over there.

Also regarding that second Reddit gem you posted, remember when Hillary was about to win in a landslide, and even Texas had good chances of turning blue? Good times lel.

EDIT: I just checked that guy's post history, he must be a /leftypol/ troll. Literally every single post is about how Trump and his supporters are shit.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 27, 2017, 4:43:44 PM
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

You are both Western civilization. It is like comparing apple to orange. I like Liberal Elitism Smug style. As much as I like Conservative Denialism.
The Left has always stood in opposition to the status quo (per the original definition of Left). Problem is, they won the culture war, and thus they are now status quo. It's currently considered very centrist to believe the world is currently fucked... and in the interests of the Left to keep it that way. You need to always ask yourself: if a certain group wants more voters, what will they do? In the case of politicians who support the welfare state, the answer is "keep people poor, therefore on entitlements." The Establishment Left needs the status quo to suck to maintain their power, and thus their motive is to always promote change... for the worse. The status quo will never suck enough for them, and the more it sucks, the greater their power.

Now, this doesn't mean everyone on the Left is bad. Some want change for the better, followed by a policy of conserving that change. They are currently on the Left, but as the Overton Window shifts Left through their successful endeavours they intend to remain stationary against that shift; they are Left now with the hope of one day being center or even Right. Nothing wrong with that. But if Leftism is more than just a phase for you, you will never know happiness. A group dedicated to Leftism in all issues, all the time, without ceasing, is inherently evil.

You may say the Democratic Party is part of Western civilization. But if so, only in the sense that a cancer is part of the person that it afflicts.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 27, 2017, 5:01:17 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The Left has always stood in opposition to the status quo (per the original definition of Left). Problem is, they won the culture war, and thus they are now status quo. It's currently considered very centrist to believe the world is currently fucked... and in the interests of the Left to keep it that way. You need to always ask yourself: if a certain group wants more voters, what will they do? In the case of politicians who support the welfare state, the answer is "keep people poor, therefore on entitlements." The Establishment Left needs the status quo to suck to maintain their power, and thus their motive is to always promote change... for the worse. The status quo will never suck enough for them, and the more it sucks, the greater their power.

Now, this doesn't mean everyone on the Left is bad. Some want change for the better, followed by a policy of conserving that change. They are currently on the Left, but as the Overton Window shifts Left through their successful endeavours they intend to remain stationary against that shift; they are Left now with the hope of one day being center or even Right. Nothing wrong with that. But if Leftism is more than just a phase for you, you will never know happiness. A group dedicated to Leftism in all issues, all the time, without ceasing, is inherently evil.

You may say the Democratic Party is part of Western civilization. But if so, only in the sense that a cancer is part of the person that it afflicts.

The truth is majority of the poor don't vote. The question of why Democrats help the poor is that it is virtue signalling to win the ones that do vote. A sort of publicity stunt. Some Democrats might care but the truth is the poor hardly matter.

If it isn't republicans' job to help the poor, why is it Democrats' problem? Why is helping the poor Democrat's problem? It isn't. If people waste their money on cigarettes and alcohol, why is it Democrat's problem? It isn't. Democrat job is to win election, sit in their office, get a fat paycheck and enjoy the air conditioning, like all politicians do.

Some people make good use of the money and some don't. People still have to climb out of poverty themselves, although any help appreciated. Contrary to what you may think, the poor aren't digging out of their hole any faster by people not helping either.
Last edited by deathflower on Mar 27, 2017, 6:42:33 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Diablodb literally said he takes pleasure in watching people get bit by cars and you defend him?

And then calls me feeble minded for calling him out on it? In a way that is purely hypocritical given his English is fucking terrible, no less.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Are you so desperate to show solidarity that you discard decency and morality regardless of who believes what?

You sicken me. Diablodb is just a tool. A troll who thinks acting like an arsehole is triggering others when they point it out. But you others? What the fuck happened?

I should be surprised but I'm not. And that's the worst of it. A year ago I would have been surprised to see some of you back up a troll who claims to delight in the sight of others being harmed. But now? The bar is so low now I wouldn't be surprised if you started sharing videos of it and laughing.

Take a good long look in the mirror. Please.

yes..... you're a feeble minded, because you can't even follow up the basics of a conversation such as seeing the difference between serious talk and satire. I know sometime mockery and parody might be subtle. But, when you come over this forum and spam around like your knowledge is the holy grail... and then get triggered over such trivialities it just show me how full of -you know what- you are. And the funny part is you don't even seems to realize I'm making a mockery of you right now.
Last edited by diablofdb on Mar 27, 2017, 8:10:17 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
Confession: I like watching videos on youtube about car plowing through protesters, SJW and liberals. I find some joy and relief into that.

While it is natural to want some kind of justice for people who are doing something wrong, this isn't justice. It is no better than the Antifa supporters who enjoy watching Trump supporters getting pepper sprayed, or people who enjoy watching a Trump supporter's car being vandalized.

If someone is trapped in traffic by protestors and people are attacking the vehicle and trying to get in, then whatever measures are necessary for self defense are justified. The only case I have heard/seen of this (there may be others) was a woman who was driving in Portland, trapped by protestors and one of them was trying to smash through the driver's side window with the point of a large knife. Somehow, he didn't get through, and she didn't need to run anyone over.

The mindset that it is OK to hurt or punish people because of a disagreement with views is a large part of the reason Trump was voted into office, imo. People silently experienced or witnessed punishment and an attempt to demonize by the left, and these witnesses rebelled at the polls. If the supporters start taking on the same avenue, people will abandon Trump and go back to hiding in the undecided zone.

The group that should be experiencing some serious inquiry and possible repercussions are the authorities that let protests get out of hand, blocking streets or becoming violent. If there are groups (especially foreign) financially supporting them, then they should also be prosecuted where possible.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info