Donald Trump and US politics

"
morbo wrote:
better than Obama/Hillary corruption.

Perhaps you forgot about 'W' bush.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it

anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:

So basically they feel good about being a bunch a fascist...

oh and I wanted to share this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkvsE5Xitrs
you gotta be really outta touch with reality and really confined to an echo chamber to make a post like that... and like 200+ upvotes... yikes!
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 27, 2017, 11:02:13 AM
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
better than Obama/Hillary corruption.

Perhaps you forgot about 'W' bush.

Why, no. Obama, Hillary & Bush are all war criminals.

Trump is not, yet. But he might get a sweet deal on building some golf courses around Moscow. If this is the worse that happens... na zdorovye!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Confession: I like watching videos on youtube about car plowing through protesters, SJW and liberals. I find some joy and relief into that.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
Confession: I like watching videos on youtube about car plowing through protesters, SJW and liberals. I find some joy and relief into that.

I find joy and relief IN knowing you're utterly impotent where it counts.

I find joy and relief in triggering feeble minds such as you.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Such as yours.

English. If a feeble mind like mine can learn it, surely yours can too.

Later, kiddo.

ahaha awwhhhhh grammar nazi? Is this all you have as argument. English is a 3rd language for me I don't feel bad making a few mistakes here and there. You know you should learn something kiddo... humility from every post you've made on this forum I can tell you could learn some.

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Such as yours.

English. If a feeble mind like mine can learn it, surely yours can too.

Later, kiddo.

ahaha awwhhhhh grammar nazi? Is this all you have as argument. English is a 3rd language for me I don't feel bad making a few mistakes here and there. You know you should learn something kiddo... humility from every post you've made on this forum I can tell you could learn some.

charan needs to be lernt

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 27, 2017, 1:00:22 PM
le reddit is winning the le war against donnie drumph

anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info