Donald Trump and US politics

Something is really bothering me.

All this Trump, Russia, FISA, unmasking, leaking, investigation, etc, etc, etc....

Ok we have people pushing or dismissing the Trump Russia collusion narrative.

We have people pushing or dismissing the illegal wiretapping narrative.

We have people pushing the point that names were unmasked maybe illegally.

We have people pushing the point that info was illegally leaked.

We have the investigations into all of the above.

OK the elephant in the room which I'm not seeing mentioned, AT ALL is this:

If the transcripts of Flynn had not been unmasked (with or without proper cause) and had not been leaked, illegally to the press. There's nothing to suggest anything other than Flynn would have still been Trump's National Security Adviser, still with security clearance and still sitting in on security briefings.

Am I the only person in the world who's a bit uncomfortable with this?

:/
Casually casual.

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Oh sorry, I thought it made me an asshole to assume "her" gender and I tried to avoid that.

Well if you wanted to address to her without implying her gender by the use of a pronoun you could use "that person", and not "thing" like you did. But maybe it's just me that got you wrong. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Mar 22, 2017, 6:19:06 PM
"
soneka101 wrote:

Honestly, it's hard to believe that she is not MrSmiley21 side account.

I can't confirm or deny this. Also, it's naughty of you to assume someones gender.

Wraeclastian was trying to be PC, by referring to someone as "it" as to not assume their gender, and was attacked for it anyway. Can you snowflakes make up your mind?
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 22, 2017, 4:43:12 PM
"
soneka101 wrote:
Well if you wanted to address to her without implying her gender by the use of a pronoun you could use "that person", and not "thing" like you did. But maybe it's just me that got you wrong. [Removed by Support]

Typical virtue signaling liberal. You want me to treat someone a certain way, then you move on to personally attacking me. You just might have a future in the democratic party!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Wraeclastian on Mar 22, 2017, 4:50:52 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
OK the elephant in the room which I'm not seeing mentioned, AT ALL is this:

If the transcripts of Flynn had not been unmasked (with or without proper cause) and had not been leaked, illegally to the press. There's nothing to suggest anything other than Flynn would have still been Trump's National Security Adviser, still with security clearance and still sitting in on security briefings.

Am I the only person in the world who's a bit uncomfortable with this?

:/
No, you're not.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Oh sorry, I thought it made me an asshole to assume "her" gender and I tried to avoid that.

Not to mention the use of the pronoun 'they' and also 'their', their's', 'them' which are of common use when you don't know the gender.
Casually casual.

Last edited by Al_GGG on Mar 22, 2017, 6:20:13 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Do you know what non-sequitor means?

Did I say that statement is true? What Sarah say does not have to be true. HRC supporters does not have to follow the laws. They can break the laws, so can you. How is that for Non sequitur?
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Wraeclastian was trying to be PC, by referring to someone as "it" as to not assume their gender, and was attacked for it anyway. Can you snowflakes make up your mind?

[Removed by Support] But if you want to fool yourself into believing that he is someone concerned about others and not someone who is afraid of speaking his mind, that uses underhanded means to insult others, then go ahead, nobody is going to stop you, I mean, if you want you might as well join him in this petty little game.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Mar 22, 2017, 6:18:19 PM
From now on, every single last one of you is an "it" to me. Except those who self-identify as genderless — you're "he"s. Get triggered, bros.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 22, 2017, 6:05:02 PM
"
soneka101 wrote:
[Removed by Support] But if you want to fool yourself into believing that he is someone concerned about others and not someone who is afraid of speaking his mind, that uses underhanded means to insult others, then go ahead, nobody is going to stop you, I mean, if you want you might as well join him in this petty little game.

Typical leftist can't make a counter-argument without resorting to personal attacks.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Mar 22, 2017, 6:21:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info