Donald Trump and US politics

I like to imagine Gabbard and McCain in some kind of brutal gladiator fight, where they're all bobbing and weaving and bloody but eventually she knocks him down and rips out his still-beating heart and presents it to the roaring crowd, and then James Earl Jones says "fatality" because fuck Shao Kahn in his skull face.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 18, 2017, 3:28:26 PM
Tulsi is the president the US needs but does not deserve won't be allowed to realise.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Tulsi is the president the US needs but does not deserve won't be allowed to realise.

The last thing the U.S. needs is another democrat in office.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

If only the warmongers would let her run. They will keep her away like they did with Bernie. I hope they dont try another Hillary run...shes crazy enough to try tho.
"
I hope they dont try another Hillary run...shes crazy enough to try tho.

Yeah, you will see that dumb bitch will be on the ticket again. Democrats are completely gaga.
Censored.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I think you've proven yourself incapable of understanding what sportsmanship even is. And by you, I mean the persona you're striving so hard to project. It's all the you we'll ever know...which makes me wonder why you'd choose such an obviously loathsome individual as your front. We're not girls, you know. We don't 'only like the arseholes' or whatever it is you incels think.

So you're calling for "sportsmanship" when the losing side are the worst losers in the world, and you only seem to be focused on the behavior of the winners? I can't say I've read the entirety of your banality, but I don't recall you criticizing the losers for acting like spoiled children, and are only targeting the side that's making fun of the losers for acting like spoiled children. So if you truly want to preach "sportsmanship", then you need to do so from a neutral position, or nobody is going to take you seriously. If you have criticized the other side, highlight some examples for those who missed it.

Sportsmanship is reaching out to the other side after a hard fought game/battle, etc and shaking their hand. But in this case, one side is calling the other racists and nazis, and do you think I should appease these people? Am I such a terrible human being for not being so fucking sensitive to others feelings that I should seek to appease everyone who's angry and offended? Sportsmanship isn't about appeasement. Sportsmanship is a mutual respect between 2 competitors. If one side is crying and throwing insults over losing, then they were the ones to breach the code of sportsmanlike conduct.

Don't think I'm going on bible on you here just for using an analogy, because I'm definitely not a christian. But I'm not a "turn the other cheek" type of person. I believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth - just in a more extreme way. You knock one of my teeth out? OK, then you shall be toothless. But from the flipside, if you show me goodness, and loyalty, then I'm the kinda "friend" who would help you dispose of a body.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 18, 2017, 5:15:47 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I think you've proven yourself incapable of understanding what sportsmanship even is. And by you, I mean the persona you're striving so hard to project. It's all the you we'll ever know...which makes me wonder why you'd choose such an obviously loathsome individual as your front. We're not girls, you know. We don't 'only like the arseholes' or whatever it is you incels think.

So you're calling for "sportsmanship" when the losing side are the worst losers in the world, and you only seem to be focused on the behavior of the winners? I can't say I've read the entirety of your banality, but I don't recall you criticizing the losers for acting like spoiled children, and are only targeting the side that's making fun of the losers for acting like spoiled children. So if you truly want to preach "sportsmanship", then you need to do so from a neutral position, or nobody is going to take you seriously. If you have criticized the other side, highlight some examples for those who missed it.

Sportsmanship is reaching out to the other side after a hard fought game/battle, etc and shaking their hand. But in this case, one side is calling the other racists and nazis, and do you think I should appease these people? Am I such a terrible human being for not being so fucking sensitive to others feelings that I should seek to appease everyone who's angry and offended? Sportsmanship isn't about appeasement. Sportsmanship is a mutual respect between 2 competitors. If one side is crying and throwing insults over losing, then they were the ones to breach the code of sportsmanlike conduct.

Don't think I'm going on bible on you here just for using an analogy, because I'm definitely not a christian. But I'm not a "turn the other cheek" type of person. I believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth - just in a more extreme way. You knock one of my teeth out? OK, then you shall be toothless.

Well, the GOP is full of racists and is nazi like. Denying that is just stupid.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

The ones calling the GOP "Fascist" don't have a clue what Fascism actually is. The definition of "Fascist" by the ones spouting it as an insult use it against anyone who's to the right of them. You're actually making Fascism look way better than it is in reality by doing this. If the far left refers to everyone to the right of them as "Fascist" then clearly all the best ideas must be Fascist as well.......
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 18, 2017, 5:24:14 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:

I bet you take sources like CNN, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed and MTV News seriously.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

I bet you take sources like CNN, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed and MTV News seriously.

LOL David Pakman Show.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info