[2.6] Fantasy of a Guardian [All Content] [SC/HC] [Deathless Uber Atziri Video inside]

well you only cast wither-totem and blade vortex, in terms of micro you don't need ultra much ^^ also when playing without pledge of hands but with a shield you're SO tanky that you barely need to dodge anything :D
Hi there. Pretty interested in your guide, think of it as a league starter for 2.6 with focus on atziri farm. What lvl do you suggest to start atziri and when to switch to Uber Atziri? Also would love to see leveling trees here, and a tree for shield+1h.

Which weapon would you recomend for a no-lowlife build for a start? maybe a delirium-crafted dagger?
Last edited by nemisoi on Feb 24, 2017, 7:35:30 PM
hi
unless you're no very good trader i would not recommend this as a league starter.
you need the benefits from going LL to make sufficient dmg vs uber atziri
benefits are: 30% more spell dmg, extra flat ES, extra life regen.

the weapon has nothing to do with no-LL and you can still go for pledge of hands with CI. with CI you have more ES than with LL (because of vaal regalia and 15% MORE ES node) so even less reason to pick up a shield. don't forget that pledge of hands has 120-160% spell dmg so ideally you want something which can compete with this and i doubt you will have to currency to make a very very good delirium dagger for league start.

normal atziri on the other hand should be ultra easy also without LL so when you dont aim to do uber atziri in the first 2 weeks of the league starting out with this build can be OK.

no point in giving out alternative trees right now because the tree changes with 2.6

I'm pretty confident in my abilities to farm at start of league. The plan is to farm normal atziri, till i get shavs, then swich to LL and go to farm uber by the end of the first week.
Atziri farm at league start among the first ppl who farm her should be nuts with like 6-8 runs/hour seems to me pretty easy to get 10ex in first day of farming.
who knows..... )
so, the patch notes are out. what would you recomend for passives?
the new staff cluster gives 120% global crit and 12% block which feels nice, but the pathing to it sucks
nothing changed, build still 100% viable for 2.6
have fun
hey i am thinking of giving a go for this build for legacy league

what are your thoughts about vessel of vinktar (conversion or spell dmg) instead of witchfire brew?

still waiting for the lvling trees but i think i got the respec routine down

good work on making this build
for map clearing vinktar is better because you have like perma shock, but i would recommend witchfire brew for general bossing because against bosses u got vaal lightning trap. peace
i noticed the only source of leech for the build is the atziri's flask right?
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Mar 4, 2017, 9:54:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info