All Stash Tabs On Sale - This Weekend Only

"
Vulmio wrote:
I don't understand. Correct me if I'm wrong. The stash bundle isn't on sale right ? It costs 110 and says "Save 70" which is only true if you use the Stash sale of 30 when it's not on sale.

Is this intended or will the Stash bundle be on sale later this week end ?

The bundles are on sale, they just continue to show the discount compared to buying 6 individual tabs, rather than the discount compared to the bundle's normal price.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I love the stash tab sales...I'm all set on stash tabs for now though!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Vulmio wrote:
I don't understand. Correct me if I'm wrong. The stash bundle isn't on sale right ? It costs 110 and says "Save 70" which is only true if you use the Stash sale of 30 when it's not on sale.

The bundles are on sale, they just continue to show the discount compared to buying 6 individual tabs, rather than the discount compared to the bundle's normal price.

If you buy the discount bundle for 110, I save 10, not 70, since the discount Stash tab is 20.

It's really not clear. Do they show how much I save by buying the discount bundle compared to the non discount individual stash tab ? Also the confusing part is that the individual stash tab says "Was 30" while the bundle doesn't show a non discount price. Really confusing...
"
Vulmio wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Vulmio wrote:

If you buy the discount bundle for 110, I save 10, not 70, since the discount Stash tab is 20.

It's really not clear. Do they show how much I save by buying the discount bundle compared to the non discount individual stash tab ? Also the confusing part is that the individual stash tab says "Was 30" while the bundle doesn't show a non discount price. Really confusing...

The bundle doesn't show that because it doesn't really have a non-discount price. All prices are compared to the full price of buying 6 tabs. So that's 180 for regular tabs.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
@Bex_GGG -

Will Stash Tabs / MTX purchased now be usable on XBONE ?

Would really appreciate a response to this, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Thanks!
"
Archwizard wrote:

The bundle doesn't show that because it doesn't really have a non-discount price. All prices are compared to the full price of buying 6 tabs. So that's 180 for regular tabs.

So, how much is the stash bundle without discount ? 150 ?
I have 160 premium stash tabs and won't be buying ANYTHING else until there is an upgrade of four premium tabs to one quad tab available. This could be easilly implimented by making four existing premium tabs 'remove only' when an upgrade had been purchased. Chris said "if only it were possible" when this was mentioned on Reddit. Well it is.

I've spent close to a grand supporting GGG and will continue to support GGG - as soon as this option becomes available.

glhf
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
This weekend we're holding another Super Stash Sale

This weekend only guys!!! Till next weekend or the weekend after that!!! WOOOO
Seriously need a "all tabs bundle". Can also ramp it up 10 credits each for additional premium or quad tabs to add to the pack. Lots of new players coming to the game and have none of the special stash tabs. Just an idea.
WTT my 52 premiums for your 13 quads

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info