2.5.2d Patch Notes

Messing up with DX source code is a squishy thing.

WTB less paches but more efficient once.

For me revert didnt helped at all, had to reinstal game and everything went to normal.
"
Eliseush wrote:
Messing up with DX source code is a squishy thing.

WTB less paches but more efficient once.

For me revert didnt helped at all, had to reinstal game and everything went to normal.

By "normal" you mean like it was before 2.5.2 Update or before 2.5.2D fix ?
fix chayula splinter challenge
"
Qarl wrote:

Edit by Chris: We're reverting this patch for now because there are a few people who say they are crashing due to it and we're not sure how widespread that is. We'll redeploy once we know it's safe.

Out of interest, if you've reverted the patch, why do I still appear to be receiving it?

Nice fixes. My pc has just committed suicide.
"
insomniac121 wrote:
I cancelled this patch to change my ISP but after. patch wont start anymore says ggpk file corrupted.

same for me. first time ever i got a bluescreen caused by poe and after that i have to re-download most part of the game. good patch ...
So the patch was reverted, but people who already downloaded the patch are screwed?
Always looking for upgrades, if you got anything better toss me a pm @FrostyDaSnowman

"
So the patch was reverted, but people who already downloaded the patch are screwed?

No

The patch was reverted, which means that particular version does not exist anymore, so it goes back to 2.5.2c.
Which had issues for some anyway - which were hopefully being fixed in 2.5.2d - which had another seperate issue and is the reason it was reverted.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
This is no good promotion for GGG expecially right after the xbox ancouncment which split the community in half.
so corrupted pack files means redownload game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info