Path of Exile Talent Competition Prizes Continued

"
Acanthoid wrote:

I guess GGG got swarmed with such high quality participants that it really became an impossible task to get them all reviewed properly.

Not a bad thing mind you but this is the problem I think, there are just too many great entries
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
PyramidHead41 wrote:
BTW here is jpg in original resolution if you still need it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72979311/Dominus.jpg

Awesome! The high resolution really shows your skills. Thanks! :-D
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I love how everyone is too polite to discuss the elephant in the room :'D
Last edited by ovogancho on Jan 26, 2017, 12:52:50 PM
amazing artists and amazing work! i think 250 points is a joke! those people invested time in this and it's definetly more worth than 250 points which costs ggg NOTHING. For example the art from wacalac is even nicer than the art in the loading screens. anyways i know it's in most cases not made for getting big prizes but gifting a supporter pack or at least 840 points (so u can buy 2 nice sets f.e.) would be the very least.

[GGG... it's just digital points in a game / i spent a lot of money to support you but from now on i hope you will get enough from buyers of the xbox version. i still love the game and all the work and conted you give us but this disappoints me and from now on i will only spend money to get nice skins and stuff. those people love the game.]

sry for bad english ;D
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
LOL those game cards are they for real or paintet O_o
jeez i want to own the hole bunch if they excist ^^
so many people posted awesome stuff! nice to see my work got noticed.
https://www.youtube.com/user/basswaveLE
>Path of Exile Fan Art by wacalac
Nice!
\m/

Guardian track, great to see that one listed :)

first metal style track I came across, finaly something different, not just the same all-over Bass tuc-tuc-tac-tac :D
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
ArturVilela wrote:
Feel kinda wierd for not having mine shown as at least a runner up... Considering all the time and effort spent on it, and the level of some of the sellected submissions... Feeling really unmotivated now. :(

Spoiler

That's an amazing piece, dude! Shame about the loss, but just know that in my eyes that image looks awesome anyway. :)
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
ArturVilela wrote:
Feel kinda wierd for not having mine shown as at least a runner up... Considering all the time and effort spent on it, and the level of some of the sellected submissions... Feeling really unmotivated now. :(

Spoiler

That's an amazing piece, dude! Shame about the loss, but just know that in my eyes that image looks awesome anyway. :)

I was actually messaged that I was sellected as one of the top 10... lol
And thanks to all you guys who enjoyed my work. :)
Last edited by ArturVilela on Jan 26, 2017, 6:14:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info