[2.6.x] #1 Strongest Blade Vortex Build [ LL 95% Crit Phys NO POISON] [NEW DPS 1.6 Mill !!!+Pics]

Anything different for lagecy? oops. :) But seriously.. Thinking of running either this or maybe a PF, idk..

These are my flasks, but i want to try sin's rebirth, what should i change? and if i throw off the vinktar how can i get shock on enemies?
How to avoid reflection of damage?
You wont get 1,6m tooltip guys. He got that probably by removing ALL es nodes,duration nodes and by picking up only dps passive skills , i checked his dmg on poe building , and he have 438k(with conc eff) tooltip and 7,25sec duration (as low life) with auras/flasks/golem etc. Even if u get 1,6m tooltip you would get insta killed by reflect, so this build like other BV build with "500m" dmg are useless , coz you die on most phys ref rare mobs.
Last edited by pel1906 on Apr 6, 2017, 6:39:44 AM
Good day, this is such a good build I was just wondering if there is any viable replacement for the skyforth boots and Shavoronne Wrapping as they are too expensive to buy and I am least likely to drop them.
Your effective damage With RF is

My build

Bladevortex with poison. Go up to 154 mil with lowlife+ dual void battery. but nah shaper is down in 6second already. And i dont even RF. So what's the point then? Just tooltip warrior or A realistic hero of damage?
Last edited by mixzzzzz on May 3, 2017, 9:34:57 AM
guys tell me best leveling weapon ? 30- 70 lvl
"
mixzzzzz wrote:
Your effective damage With RF is

My build

Bladevortex with poison. Go up to 154 mil with lowlife+ dual void battery. but nah shaper is down in 6second already. And i dont even RF. So what's the point then? Just tooltip warrior or A realistic hero of damage?

->

lol did u look in my vid how shaper's life drops ? low dps ? check ur dps after incoming poison nerf.
my will be still fine.

and the dps screenshot are all on 1st page. no need any tools. you did something wrong, easy.

greets
"
pel1906 wrote:
You wont get 1,6m tooltip guys. He got that probably by removing ALL es nodes,duration nodes and by picking up only dps passive skills , i checked his dmg on poe building , and he have 438k(with conc eff) tooltip and 7,25sec duration (as low life) with auras/flasks/golem etc. Even if u get 1,6m tooltip you would get insta killed by reflect, so this build like other BV build with "500m" dmg are useless , coz you die on most phys ref rare mobs.

simple wrong maths, only speculations. lul , i appended all screenshots, the dmg is real !!!

with phys reduce 50% + vinktar + leech from aura reflect no issue. believe me.(u also must not use 20 blades perma, all dies with 1 spinning knive as well lol
Lol OP I literally just imported your profile in POB and with just power charges and flasks i got 3.5million dps (http://i.imgur.com/PLi8Euk.jpg) It looks to me like that guy didn't know he has to enable power charges on a dual void battery profile or is simply clueless.
Last edited by Aggnog on May 7, 2017, 4:40:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info