[2.6.x] #1 Strongest Blade Vortex Build [ LL 95% Crit Phys NO POISON] [NEW DPS 1.6 Mill !!!+Pics]

I already did all content with regular shav.
So was the start of the build. For sure i didnt invest 200ex for an item for a build,
not knowing it is soo powerfull.

"
veritaserum wrote:
I already did all content with regular shav.
So was the start of the build. For sure i didnt invest 200ex for an item for a build,
not knowing it is soo powerfull.

Just saw the +1 shav price well is really expensive like mirror price but somehow I feel like I can get it

And what is flask rf(sound familiar)
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Feb 8, 2017, 8:40:32 PM
Hi! I'm thinking about respecing to your build from zabosnu's BV because your build provides better survivability with more ES and endurance charges. Could you please share a skill tree for 91-92 levels? I doubt I'll hit 96 any time soon.

Edit: Would you say 60% crit multi on amulet is mandatory? Playing in BSC right now and can't find more than 40% crit multi amulets on poe.trade.
Last edited by chieftainkys on Feb 9, 2017, 4:13:09 AM
Hey. Just remove force shaper. Any a amluet with 30% crit + spell dmg is
even better then mine, so sure u can take any other.

Well, Unchained build is worse using this shitty paper dps ammy.
He needs to use a diamond flask, this is just shitty( to get 85% crit +)
Also he uses aura like herald of ash, providing ONLY tooltip dps, no
reall dps on bosses or mobs
And using VB with 8 charges is really crazy ?! like wasting the core power of item
Using only VB one to get 10K ES givning it the name tanky version is like wierd too
then u can do anny other rare 100+ spell wand, and use a way better pathing.
There is no dps or tank version for any build.
Using my build, u will get a balanced toon, doing all content of this game
reliable and chilled.(With good dps + Good defense)

greets.

Ok so I bought a cheap amulet and made some tests. Here's the screenshots with offence stats without flasks, with IncAoE, Herald of Ash, Discipline and Warlord's Mark (for not dying during the test purposes lol). No Hatred, Bloodrage or any shit that will inflate dps.

My current build (with Marylene's Fallacy)

Your build (without Marylene's Fallacy)

My gear for testing was:

For second screenshot I swapped amulet, belt and Inc Crits for:

As you can see, dps tooltip goes down by 15% while ES goes up from 6800 to 7500 (yes, I am aware that I can craft +%ES on amulet to get some more) and crit chance goes up from 92.75% to 95% (not that much, I had it almost capped even with Marylene's). What got my attention was crit multi which goes down from 655% to 563% (-92%!). I compared my current passive tree with the one you proposed (both clickable) and to my surprise, your tree has even less crit multi than mine (+60% crit multi for spells and +141% global crit multi versus +60% crit multi for spells and +75% global crit multi). So I have to ask, how did you achieve 646% crit multi from your original post? I believe your amulet would give you +35% crit multi and you also get +8 crit multi from 9th power charge, but that's nowhere near 92%.

I also don't understand where to get another 1.5k ES, putting Emp 4 lvl with Discipline gives me about 250 ES, I doubt crafting +%ES on amulet will add another 1.2k ES.

I hope I didn't offend you in any way, please understand that I'm not trying to prove your build is bad or anything, I'm a simple player who wants to make his character better while having very little experience with such builds. :)

Edit: Just in case, I should note that I didn't respec passive tree, only swapped some items to see what will change with my current tree.
Last edited by chieftainkys on Feb 9, 2017, 1:55:49 PM
From 1st view i can tell i use an leg crit ammy. ( 60%+)
Also i see crit multi gem, unchained doesnt.
i also play 9 charges mode.
u can never have 95% crit not pressing diamond flask.
also u can see my es pool in video, i really not know why u miss 1.5es
must be es Nodes in Tree or Flat ES + %ES on Jewellery
Maybe u not have a 500ES Helm or 300ES Glove woth 50 int.
Do u u se shav +1 all gems 21 and so ? in dmg terms i mean

btw i also tested this ammy. u can also get good dps, but:
the tooltip dps does not count the 40% less dmg on non crit
so like really bad, and not reliable, u need press diamond flask.

greeting

"
veritaserum wrote:
From 1st view i can tell i use an leg crit ammy. ( 60%+)
Also i see crit multi gem, unchained doesnt.
i also play 9 charges mode.
u can never have 95% crit not pressing diamond flask.
also u can see my es pool in video, i really not know why u miss 1.5es
must be es Nodes in Tree or Flat ES + %ES on Jewellery
Maybe u not have a 500ES Helm or 300ES Glove woth 50 int.
Do u u se shav +1 all gems 21 and so ? in dmg terms i mean

btw i also tested this ammy. u can also get good dps, but:
the tooltip dps does not count the 40% less dmg on non crit
so like really bad, and not reliable, u need press diamond flask.

greeting

Well, you can see all my gear and gems in my previous post. I'm playing in Breach League, and this is actually my first league, only played a bit of Standard before, so I don't have fancy legacy amulets, +1 Shavs and ES items worth tens of exalts, had to learn a lot of things (including farming and trading) from scratch. As for the crit chance, you can see that I have 92.75% crit chance without Diamond Flask and I highly doubt that 2.25% make such a huge difference (don't know how much Unchained has and frankly, don't care).
Last edited by chieftainkys on Feb 9, 2017, 2:36:32 PM
Hello,

I want you to look through my perspective a little... I'm a beginner player that looked on the forums and saw two builds... one at 1.4m dps and another at 1.6m(yours). Okay cool... It is PHYSICALLY impossible to achieve over 1M tool tip. There is simply no way. i don't know how to do it. The most i ever got was 409k with Conc effect ALL buffs.

Below is my gear; im hoping you can critique it to get me over 700k tool tip. BTW i followed Zab's build first because i saw it first (not saying yours or his is better than one another..) Please help me gain DPS.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAVCDXwOXA-rD8QQkhEPES8RUBXtFkAWvxewHRQgbiL0IzYkiyoLKjgrCiycL28yMjW5O3w9X0GWRX5GcUcGSVFJsUqLTLNQMFJTUxBUvVxAXfJfal-wY0NmnmqMavpsC20Zb55wUnC7df13B3vXf8aDCYRvhMWFfYcTidOMNo9Gj_qTJ5aLl5WX9Juhm7WcpKEvoqOi2acrrJius7DYtAy1SLjKuZO8b76KwcXDCcM6yBTKSsrT0B_Q0ND11ELVudfP2RPZhtte6rrrY-v17BjviO_r8NXyHfLh9W_31_k3-tI=

Again; I'm missing 1 million.. 1 MILLION DPS; how?

Thanks,
Adam.
Why u link different skill tree then u used to get that dps in screen shoots ?
I'm having a lot of trouble through the content, been dying a lot for rares and uniques at merc, any substitutes for VB or Shavronne's that might help me ? Been struggling with 10k dmg at tool tips using everything i can. Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info