[Spammers + Bug = Fps 2-5?]

Hello Community, i got a Problem and its really annoying my Gameplay.

When i Play Solo i Spamm like there is no tomorrow and no PROBLEM AT ALL, but when in Team with other Peoples, when they start using their Skills,
the FPS becomes like 2-5 (unplayable,and People Ninja your Item and MOST PROBABLY DEAD -_-)!

My PC Is Capable of Running any Game on Highest Settings, so DONT BE SAYING SHIT LIKE:

" GET A NEW PC".

My Net-Connectionspeed is:

32Mb/sec.

My Question, is there any Solution to be able to Play normaly, without Playing Solo?
And, are there any Other People who experiences this?

@GGG Staff: Please give an Answer to this.
-BUMP-
Post your computer specs? U running a ATI card? Those have some drivers problems and run a bit bad with PoE.

Also disable shadows and post processing and see if it helps.

And read around the forum there are some threads that have possible fixes to similar problems. Use search and your eyes and brain.
"
ebeninami wrote:
Hello Community, i got a Problem and its really annoying my Gameplay.

When i Play Solo i Spamm like there is no tomorrow and no PROBLEM AT ALL, but when in Team with other Peoples, when they start using their Skills,
the FPS becomes like 2-5 (unplayable,and People Ninja your Item and MOST PROBABLY DEAD -_-)!

My PC Is Capable of Running any Game on Highest Settings, so DONT BE SAYING SHIT LIKE:

" GET A NEW PC".

My Net-Connectionspeed is:

32Mb/sec.

My Question, is there any Solution to be able to Play normaly, without Playing Solo?
And, are there any Other People who experiences this?

@GGG Staff: Please give an Answer to this.

there is some skills when used in-conjuction together with others can do that, usually its very terrible when i am in a party of 6. Also some map can have an impact on your system. I think its those that do spell projectile.

My solution, try playing in a party of 4 and less. Try to avoid spell projectile area. And note that there is an increase in mob size when u r in bigger party.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
I got:

AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 850 Processor 3.30 GHz
8GB RAM
64 Bit-System
NVIDIA GeForce GT 430
Last edited by ebeninami on Feb 23, 2013, 7:21:24 AM
Get the latest drivers for your gear (video, motherboard, sound even)
Try playing on lower settings and lower resolution.
Disable visual enhancements in game.
"
ebeninami wrote:
My PC Is Capable of Running any Game on Highest Settings, so DONT BE SAYING SHIT LIKE: "GET A NEW PC".

Every time someone says this, their PC isn't actually as they state.

The trend continues. Your PC is barely capable of running most recent games at medium/high settings, mostly because of the video card.

Upgrade your graphics card; A GTX 660 isn't that expensive anymore (and the lowest I'd recommend from the 600 series) and can actually run most things at high detail. If that's too much, a GTX 460 or 560 Ti would do.

Still, 2-5 FPS (if actually measured and not just guessed like some people do) does sound like there's a real issue somewhere. As someone else said, make sure you're using the latest drivers and lower your ingame video settings.

PS: Title is a bit misleading; should be changed to signify skill effects, not 'spammers', aka chat spam, which IS actually a bug: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/78897
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Last edited by DAOWAce on Feb 23, 2013, 9:38:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info