WAH THE FUCK?

Hey Guy'S, Hey Community, Hey GGG.

I got a Forum Message from a Noob. And Yes, he/she is a Noob and nothing else. I dont know how to contact the GGG support so i post his/her message here.

I dont answered her/him, but my Thinking is to him/her:

PUT YOUR FUCKING HACKS IN YOUR ABC. I HATE HACKERS AND ARE HEAVY AGAINST THEM. YOU CAN GIVE ME 1 MILLION € TO TEST YOUR HACKS AND I WOULD SAY: I AM NOT INTERESTED.

His/her message:

[Removed by Support]

ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? NOBODY NEED YOUR MULTIHACK.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jan 24, 2017, 7:03:36 PM
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2017, 8:31:26 AM
There have already been several lengthy threads about this. Just report it to GGG. Support@grindinggear.com
But I can tell you, they are already aware of this one.
U MAD?
Thanks, i already said Melissa from GGG she should please report/bann that Guy who send me the Multihack Request.

Just wondering:

The Game is too easy, only the Language is a little problem for me but the Handling of the Game is at itself very easy, and if it wouldnt it doesnt matter, hacking is a NO WAY for me. Why the fuck that noob send me a Multihack Rquest? I cant understand that brainless Idiot. No, sorry cant understand him/her.
There should be a [report to Support] button at the end of a PM if you need to directly report a message. Other ways to contact Support can be found here.
Yes there was a "button" like that but it was grey and clicking on it dont works. It was same like my text i posting here. But not like a Button you can click on it. But its okay, i already send Melissa from GGG a copy of the message which the Hacker Idiot send to me, and asked her she should report/bann that guy. So that Thread can be closed i think. GGG will bann the Guy which send me the Message. I prefer that they will. I hope so.
You call them a noob but you don't know how to work private messages? Kek.

Like can it be any fucking clearer?

Deliver pain exquisite
Tiem:

Yes i called them a Noob because Noobs which send me Hack Requests are Noobs for me, or idiots, or however you wanna call them. I hate Hackers.

I saw what you mean and i know you think i am a noob too because i wasnt able to click on the Button which you show me in your Picture. But the POINT is:

I said that this Button was GREY. It wasnt a Button it was like my Text i post you. If you click on my text nothing will happend too or? maybe it will be blue and you copy it :D but nothing else will happen. And thats what i mean.

But its okay, i know reading what people wrting is heavy. Overyflying the Text is easier. I can understand you. Overflying the Text and thinking i am not better if i dont know how to click on a Button. Its okay buddy.

tz

Really Tiem? Please read what i am writing, before anserwing.

I said the Button was grey and it wasnt able to click on it. I clicked 10 Times on it and nothing happend because the Button was grey, like a NO Button, just a word.

I also said, i already talked to Melissa from GGG which really was fast here to help me and the Thread can be closed.

So your sarkasm Reply Post of my Post is pretty useless mean not?

But its okay, reading is heavy i understand you. You maybe learn it a bit later.
If the button was greyed out the message has probably already been reported by another person who received it as well.

Writing to support@grindinggear.com is another way of reporting issues like that.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
KleinHugo wrote:
I said the Button was grey and it wasnt able to click on it. I clicked 10 Times on it and nothing happend because the Button was grey, like a NO Button, just a word.

Why would you click 10 times on a button that doesn't work for you?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
KleinHugo wrote:

Why would you click 10 times on a button that doesn't work for you?

So that afterwards no smartass can tell him he should have used the button. Sure, two times would've been enough, but if it's there and does not work the first time, it might work the second... until eventually you give up because the damn thing doesn't seem to work at all.
This is when you either try to make GGG aware by posting here or sending a mail to support.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info