Account locked after update

Hello Path of Exile Community,

My account has been locked after the update without any reason, whenever i try to log in it says your account has been locked pleasse contact customer services, i send them my email and my charachters name they told me its been sent to appropriate team member , i have spend hunderds of euro to support this game and still ready to support them as much as ui can but i dont get it why im getting banned without any warnings, there is no info or instruvtion how to unlock my account and how long its going to take to resolve this problem i just want to know if its perma or temp ban so i can open a ticket at bank provider to get a refund at least i hope they can help me to resolve or unlock my account as soon as possible..

Locked account mail adress : [Removed by Support]

i cant log into forums either to make a new thread thats why i had to make a new account ..
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jan 24, 2017, 3:24:13 PM
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2017, 4:34:34 PM
Literally nothing can be done about this on the forums, nor will anything be done on the forums. Account issues are handled 100% through email. All you can do is wait. Account issues CAN take some time to sort out, so be patient.
U MAD?
If you havent use hacks or do anything wrong, I hope they answer you soon, they will do.

If you cheat, well enjoy your ban. I hope you move to other game and they lock your account forever.

In both cases, opening a post here will not solve the matter.
IGN: Gonorreitor
I didnt cheat or used any third part software to get locked if i am going to cheat wht is the reason to play that i was playing after the update we had to wait 15 minutes to play again then i got locked msg ...
"
Valmar wrote:
If you havent use hacks or do anything wrong, I hope they answer you soon, they will do.

If you cheat, well enjoy your ban. I hope you move to other game and they lock your account forever.

In both cases, opening a post here will not solve the matter.

I didnt cheat or used any third part software to get locked if i am going to cheat wht is the reason to play that i was playing after the update we had to wait 15 minutes to play again then i got locked msg ...
Only support can answer you about this issue i know it's boring but you will have to be patient.
Hf :)
long and short of it is you did something against the ToS and that's why the account is locked, even down to scamming.

Not like you would come here and say that you did cheat/scam anyway(at least not if you had any sense)
But the only way it'll get resolved is via email, no one here will tell you anything about the status of your account, where it is in the queue, if it's likely to get unbanned or anything...all done via email

They don't tell/warn you about a ban...that's an idiotic idea, if you did hack/scam you would have the chance to distribute your ill gotten gains before they locked it.

Ohh and FYI trying to charge back will guarantee that your account is permanently locked, it's a dick move that COSTS GGG time and money to resolve with your bank.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 24, 2017, 2:59:21 PM
Locks can happen just because you log into a different internet address. They need to verify that you're the owner of the account. Don't panic. Bans happen for other reasons.

Give them time to respond.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Locks can happen just because you log into a different internet address

That sort of lock gives you a different message, which basically tells you to enter the code that has been sent to your email address, NOT your account is locked and to contact support
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Justfortryforseeandforknow.exe claims another victim

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info