Act 5 spoiler? did anyone else catch that?

So I just watched the XBox trailer and noticed right by the end they showed a clip of a character in a snow/ice zone...

Pretty sure there are no snow/ice zones in the first 4 acts, so...

Act 5 hint? Mountains? Frozen Tundra? Far North?
Last edited by Blizzisme on Jan 24, 2017, 12:53:48 PM
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2017, 3:21:17 PM
Pretty sure it will take place in winterfell.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Blizzisme wrote:
So I just watched the XBox trailer and noticed right by the end they showed a clip of a character in a snow/ice zone...

Pretty sure there are no snow/ice zones in the first 4 acts, so...

Act 5 hint? Mountains? Frozen Tundra? Far North?

Yes, the trailer is full of easter eggs. That one was the first people commented about, but there may be more.
u late

Yes. Also, in the middle, Marauder with Belly of the Beast/Hezmana's is seen standing in a new zone, that looks like a city, or church/temple. This is what makes many of us think we may be going back to Oriath, since the visuals match those from the beginning of the trailer, showing Dominus exiling us from Oriath. WE GOIN' BACK AN GETTING OUR REEEEEVENGE
U MAD?
^well that seemed like the trailer, though you never know with weird angles for videos, I wouldnt discard the possibility completely.

One thing you can actually see in the video that at least I didnt see anyone mentioning yet, is the new skin for the hellions
Oblivious
"
Docbp87 wrote:
u late

Yes. Also, in the middle, Marauder with Belly of the Beast/Hezmana's is seen standing in a new zone, that looks like a city, or church/temple. This is what makes many of us think we may be going back to Oriath, since the visuals match those from the beginning of the trailer, showing Dominus exiling us from Oriath. WE GOIN' BACK AN GETTING OUR REEEEEVENGE

Is it really Dominus in the beginning of the trailer? At first I thought it might be him but the voice sounds a bit different (could of course be a different voice actor they had to hire), and he also says "by the authority of the high templar", which could be that character talking about Dominus or talking about himself (him being Dominus after all). But it kind of makes me think that he was just in the same order as Dominus and they all have similar appearance and maybe he's a new character, a unique or even act boss?
"
Rhoa_Power wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
u late

Is it really Dominus in the beginning of the trailer? At first I thought it might be him but the voice sounds a bit different (could of course be a different voice actor they had to hire), and he also says "by the authority of the high templar", which could be that character talking about Dominus or talking about himself (him being Dominus after all). But it kind of makes me think that he was just in the same order as Dominus and they all have similar appearance and maybe he's a new character, a unique or even act boss?

Well, if you watch the trailer, we see Marauder getting exiled, then he is on the ship, then he gets booted, then washes up on the shore, etc. all in order. I really think that is not new content at the beginning, just a "cinematic" of how we came to be on Wraeclast.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Rhoa_Power wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
u late

Well, if you watch the trailer, we see Marauder getting exiled, then he is on the ship, then he gets booted, then washes up on the shore, etc. all in order. I really think that is not new content at the beginning, just a "cinematic" of how we came to be on Wraeclast.

Yes, I got that, I'm just saying that the person actually doing the "exiling" (aka saying the words and slamming the staff on the ground) might not be Dominus . It would actually be an interesting way to depict a new enemy.
Last edited by Rhoa_Power on Jan 24, 2017, 2:05:43 PM
Some stuff u might missed:

new environment item

new hellion skin

snowy ground in temple which means it's in same area

new amulet..

snot sure about these new or not (might be known mtx) old. phoenix boots

new helm not new

new aura

no nessa (new vendor)

new skill (B)

post more if i missed smth :P
Last edited by Andrius319 on Jan 24, 2017, 2:33:46 PM
"
Rhoa_Power wrote:

Yes, I got that, I'm just saying that the person actually doing the "exiling" (aka saying the words and slamming the staff on the ground) might not be Dominus . It would actually be an interesting way to depict a new enemy.

I think it is fairly well established in the lore than Dominus is the one who exiled us.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info