[2.5] Golemancer with lvl 28 flame golem ( not budget ) -> XBOX READY <-

3 flame golem and 1 lightning golem.
12 jewels, 1 anima stone, 1 might , 9 harmonies, 1 eminence ( can do 10 harmonies too ).

Damage is beast, boss up to T15 are melt in 3 sec thanks to 3 flame golem lvl 28 with generosity anger/haste.

survability is very good based on :

- blasphemy temporal chain & enfeeble
- more than 9K ES
- soulstrike for fastest ES regen
- overcapped resist ( and 110% chaos resist on gear )
- crazy defensiv lightning golem ( culling / blind / knockback / chance to flee )

gear : ( enchants are still shit )

tree :

And yes it's XBOX ready, because the only thing you have to do is to ... run.

Video

T16 Chimera :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82P8kH0NCPQ&feature=youtu.be

T16 Phoenix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ZyXrWqZxI&feature=youtu.be

T16 Hydra ( +30% more life / +35% increased life )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7W5ZuhlT-0&feature=youtu.be

T13 Gorge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRA4xLiGZsc&t=53s
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 31, 2017, 6:57:41 PM
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2017, 9:19:44 PM
"
Malone wrote:
3 flame golem and 1 lightning golem.
12 jewels, 1 anima stone, 1 might , 9 harmonies, 1 eminence ( can do 10 harmonies too ).

Damage is beast, boss up to T15 are melt in 3 sec thanks to 3 flame golem lvl 28 with generosity anger/haste.

survability is very good based on :

- blasphemy temporal chain & enfeeble
- more than 9K ES
- soulstrike for fastest ES regen
- overcapped resist ( and 110% chaos resist on gear )
- crazy defensiv lightning golem ( culling / blind / knockback / chance to flee )

gear : ( helm enchant is shit, will have to get flame golem damage or aura / curse effect )

Spoiler

tree :

And yes it's XBOX ready, because the only thing you have to do is to ... run.

Looks fun, been looking for a lazy build like this.
I love pie.
I added a video ( sorry for the low quality, was kinda hard, latest 2.5.2 patch destroyed my fps and OBS didnt help much too )
IGN TylordRampage
meh, the bow. I need to craft it. Any tips?
"
iwonderwice wrote:
meh, the bow. I need to craft it. Any tips?

buy a 6 link short bow (like 20c, there's a div card for it) with ilvl 50 which is all you need

then buy shrieking essence of rage and use on the bow until you get it with 4 mods, 1 open prefix and 1 open suffix. Then you need lvl 8 catarina to craft "cannot roll attack mods" (1 ex) and then add another exalt to it and you'll get it +3. total cost like 2 ex 30+c depending on how lucky you are with the rolling.

Getting the colours on such a low req bow is pretty easy too. If you want to get SRS colours though, 3 blue 3 red, you'll probably want to get a crude bow but that will be more expensive
Ty for tips. Made it so far. Bought a crude and exalted the needed +1 +2.
About to remake into this build.
Hows the rest of guardians ?
More over - Elemental Reflect Doable?

Cuz My stone golem selfshots itsefl whenever I do refelect map xD
Last edited by iwonderwice on Jan 28, 2017, 7:00:15 AM
I did 3 of the 4 guardians so far, got insta gibbed by phoenix ( 1st time and insane map mods ) but my golems killed him when I was on the ground. If your skill is better than mine ( shouldnt be hard ) you can do all the content.

Chayula Breachstone can be challenging because golem focus is sometimes unpredictable and you may lose on timer.

But you can do ALL map mods, including elem reflect and no regen without any issue. I don't even care about what I roll, this is all about "alch and go".

edit : just did Phoenix deathless ( in an insane lag but was really easy, just running around ), will upload the video soon

IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 28, 2017, 11:32:52 AM
Gorge and Phoenix added
IGN TylordRampage
Okay - what is the point of having spell echon linked to lightning golem? It does override flame golems.

How does orb of storm works for us?

WHy wouldn't u replace spell echo with blink arrow - so u can move in TC maps freely.

And add flask section. For some people would be nice to see such option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info