What do you truly think when you are buying MTX?

I did try t game for free and after wee while I was hooked and told my self this guys did a good job so I can give them some money for t game I enjoy so much cos they definitely deserve it. And got some coins for it so I got a few tabs and some other shiny things. That's all, if GGG will continue in this good job I'll definitely buy some more;) will c how t new act and patch 3.0 will works out;) GL&HF to all
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
For me it goes like this:

• If it is usefull like the stash tabs. Which the most usefull thing buying since the whole crafting system depends on it.[newline
For me it goes like this:

If it is usefull like the stash tabs. Which the most usefull thing buying since the whole crafting system depends on it.

If it's cheap. Because prolly if i'm gonna buy something valuable and usefull in terms of gameplay will be most likely tabs or char slots. Then i will see if the price fits to my wallet's taste cuz most prolly i will need more than one.

Since it's a game that i have played more than 2k hours sure why not investing some money to both support the developers effort and make my life easier.

It is really important to also see if the devs implementing the things that the community asks or recommend. In this case it's so-so.

Another factor for me to actually donate somewhere that i believe it makes my money worth is. The help in support section. And this has to do usually with online games.

Although there are some things that do annoy me and change my mind over the course of time and thus the reason im always donating slowly by getting cheap stuff. Because you never know what might happen next. Usually the devs in games they update completely irrelevant stuff with the game that the community would want. Take this Xbox update for example, was not something that i was hyped to be honest, they were more important stuff than that.
Last edited by Graklak on Jan 24, 2017, 5:44:22 PM
"
Jerle wrote:
Yea. I like the general concept of character effects but the steam power charger and hand feels really awkward. I think these effects are better if it's symmetrical. The arctic effect is the only decent looking one. But I'll probably grab all as they go on discount.

The future lighting toilet would have looked better if they rotated the toilet around the orb, like the moon around the earth instead of just planting it behind you.

I dunno, tastes differ never got into the giant orb effects, they look too gaudy for me. I would love more subtle MTX, like a dark ranger outfit, or a full on robot skill (terminator pls), I dunno have fun with it. Hell throw in Batman.
Deliver pain exquisite
"I hope this will be enough to hold all my loot!"
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"Hmm, what sort of shpiffyness do I get if I spend X amount, does my vanity feel justified for that cost? Sure"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info