New Microtransactions!

Screw spending money on this game! :(

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Still waiting for Gore Blade Flurry. But happy to see GGG kept its amazing pace with new stuff!!

Sorry, you've already gotten all the money you're ever going to get out of me.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Damn that hood look sweet! :O
xbox viable?
[Shitpost]

"
I see dota copy, I upvote

Didn't know Legion Commander was actually in PoE
DX11 performance improvement is huge for my potatoe pc... No more freeze when opening a breach, etc.

Thanks for that.

Alright ...who is the guy with the hand fetish @ggg? Seriously...
I cannot support the Direction of this game anymore due to the fact the PC verson of the game will be compromised due to the limitation of the console verson, which explains alot of the current state of the game.
I cannot support the Direction of this game anymore due to the fact the PC verson of the game will be compromised due to the limitation of the console verson, which explains alot of the current state of the game.
Last edited by galihurst on Jan 24, 2017, 8:38:11 AM
Infernal Character Effect
Love the sphere effects, but not liking the hand visible all the time. Would be so much better if the hand appeared to cradle the character after stopping, with a delay. For example: mapping, questing, running around it's a red sphere, but after may be 15 seconds of standing still the hand appears.

Celestial Hood
Love the concept, not so fond of the implementation. The edge of that effect needs to be deeper in the hood, otherwise the illusion is awkward. In other words it shouldn't be visible on full zoom out camera angle, only when zooming in. Also, having the effect stationary is weird. It should move with the character some, just not completely in-sync. Right now it's in sync with the camera only, which ruins the immersion.

Dragon Banners Back Attachment
No thanks, it's fugly. You have this awesome new cloak physics and you give us this? Disappointed.

Ebony Tornado Shot
Nothing special here. Just a flat, black whirling effect. GGG, you can do better.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info