Supporter pack Shirt

Hey guys, I'm finally able to get a supporter pack but i'm unsure of what size to get do they run small or big? Is it going to shrink in the wash? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2017, 6:28:13 PM
"
Puwari wrote:
Hey guys, I'm finally able to get a supporter pack but i'm unsure of what size to get do they run small or big? Is it going to shrink in the wash? Any help is greatly appreciated!

General rule of thumb for t-shirts is to get one size larger than you usually wear. Then, if the shirt runs small, it will most likely still fit. If it's too big, you will most likely be able to shrink it a bit in the wash (since it's cotton and cotton will shrink). I buy all my shirts this way and never have a problem with getting ill-fitting shirts.
I would suggest getting a size larger than you normally wear as well. I've gotten 3 supporter shirts (one was a gift from my brother in law), 2 mediums and a large, and the large fit well, one medium fit all right, and one medium had a very small neck.

Play it safe and go one size larger.
Id say theyre accurate. if you wear medium get medium, unless large dosnt bother you.
Yes, they do shrink once you wash and dry them. I echo the first two responses above. Get it 1 size above what you normally wear.
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
Last edited by Robin99 on Jan 23, 2017, 6:28:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info