Xbox - check SSF-check Trade Improvement?

So we got xbox version and SSF league so I'm guessing trade improvements will be next....... LOL
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2017, 3:34:17 PM
"
Miazga wrote:
So we got xbox version and SSF league so I'm guessing trade improvements will be next....... LOL

I'm actually thinking that the xbox version of the game will most likely adapt the Garena Auction House which was a general item search by base type and rarity (i.e. show me all Rare Steel Rings).

it makes most sense. Chris had indicated that it was true that the Garena version of the game had an auction house, but he also stated that the search perameters were vague so people had to search and potentially find a bargain deal (rather than looking for exact stats they need).

All of the people looking for trade improvements in the game as a result of the xbox announcement might be dissapointed...or maybe not. GGG seems to tell us less and less these days.
"
...or maybe not. GGG seems to tell us less and less these days.

Pretty much this. Their silence speaks volumes. Chris had a chance to say "Nope, no trade improvements.", yet he didn't. That tells me that something is definitely in the pipeline. And I can't blame GGG for staying quiet on it. If I worked for GGG PR and saw the shitstorm from the Xbox announcement, I'd probably suggest they keep it quiet on trade changes too.
Last edited by Vyrtualis on Jan 23, 2017, 5:27:12 PM
if any trade improvements will be made, in 99% sure we will have to buy them.
As far as I can see GGG is shifting towards "pay for improvements" model, while calling it a QoL and not a "pay to win" at all.

Well GGG decisions as to where the game is heading, and their announcements vs the reality, left a huge part of the playerbase in anger. As a game company that live off a single product they really should be a bit more transparent.
Lab, ascendancy, atlas of worlds - all fail expansions that got many people frustrated, yet GGG did not learn anything out of that.

They keep saying how strongly they believe that trading is a part of this game, yet if poe.trade would not exists, trading, would be nothing more that a joke. Hence from the bottom of my heart I wish for poe.trade to be taken down, either by xyz or hackers.
Maybe when this place and POE forum (aka reddit) will be flooded with complains they will start to think how to change it

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
It looks like Xbox port will push PoE in either (or both): more SF optimization ("smart loot") and/or proper in-game trading. If GGG really committed to a contained SF league, which would be separated and not pipe items back into parent leagues, they could implement both improvements.

Trading leagues would still be vastly superior in terms of gearing up, compared to SF leagues, even if the latter had some "smart loot" improvements.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 24, 2017, 3:32:53 AM
GGG has also a marketing schedule and disclosing trading improvment in a random timeline would be stupid. Pretty sure it will be announced :

1) when it's almost ready
2) when it will fit the best for the hype train
3) when new supporters packs will be available
IGN TylordRampage
"
morbo wrote:
It looks like Xbox port will push PoE in either (or both): more SF optimization ("smart loot") and/or proper in-game trading. If GGG really committed to a contained SF league, which would be separated and not pipe items back into parent leagues, they could implement both improvements.

Trading leagues would still be vastly superior in terms of gearing up, compared to SF leagues, even if the latter had some "smart loot" improvements.

very true.
Im really tempted to go SSF for the 2.6 update and see how it goes, but as Im 90% SSF anyway now, I can see the problem without a loot improvements for this sort of leagues. Of course they wouls have to be fully separated from "trading" leagues to allow for different drop rates and better crafting environment.

"
Malone wrote:
GGG has also a marketing schedule and disclosing trading improvment in a random timeline would be stupid. Pretty sure it will be announced :

1) when it's almost ready
2) when it will fit the best for the hype train
3) when new supporters packs will be available

hahaha, U made me laugh :) its all about them Benjamins ;)

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jan 24, 2017, 10:32:01 AM
I actually fully expect to see something before 3.0. No way will the XBox crowd tolerate what we've got to work with.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I actually fully expect to see something before 3.0. No way will the XBox crowd tolerate what we've got to work with.

to be honest I lost all hope for this game by now... struggling to log in everyday to dailies in league

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Wow. Don't. It's liberating to take a break. You'll find all sorts of other things to do that you value more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info