Where are the community manifesto for SSF? So ungrateful...

Whoa there hombre.

Who's talking about upping the drops? If you'd read what Chris posted, THAT is NOT happening.

If SSF is too difficult for you, then just play in the casual shopping league. No worries.

Your perception of what 'people' want is way off.
ALSO, you speak of 'instant gratification'.

How is shopping for all your gear NOT instant gratification? Come on.
"
Whoa there hombre.

Who's talking about upping the drops? If you'd read what Chris posted, THAT is NOT happening.

If SSF is too difficult for you, then just play in the casual shopping league. No worries.

maybe you should just re-read my posts first before replying to them then. who are you arguing with ?

I've never said this SSF announcement is bad, on the contrary it will now get people who care about SSF ladders to play under one roof, GREAT. nothing but props to GGG for this.

my point is that seems not what majority of SSFers actually want. what they want is higher drops and variance removed. and I was talking to various posters about it, such as Druga and Arrowneous, who do want increased drop rates (at least its heavily implied in their post) in ideal SSF leagues.
Maybe i'll send them a postcard in 2 years...

shhh, don't tell anyone tho

/s
"
grepman wrote:
"
Whoa there hombre.

maybe you should just re-read my posts first before replying to them then. who are you arguing with ?

I've never said this SSF announcement is bad, on the contrary it will now get people who care about SSF ladders to play under one roof, GREAT. nothing but props to GGG for this.

my point is that seems not what majority of SSFers actually want. what they want is higher drops and variance removed. and I was talking to various posters about it, such as Druga and Arrowneous, who do want increased drop rates (at least its heavily implied in their post) in ideal SSF leagues.

Oh! Sorry, man. I apologize for misunderstanding.

I'm in the no upped rates camp.

When the dust settles, GGG might see fit to change things. Who knows. But if they do, it won't be SSF specific, it would be game-wide.

Players know about the state of the game and keep playing and bragging about things. Now, we have a system to allow this with more transparency and organization, what is good/necessary for bragging rights.

Who don´t like: stop brag or keep bragging like now (without a way to show). Case solved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info