Will you play SSF on 2.6?

I will at first because that's what I always do but I'll quit some time or another. Not sure when this will happen as it depends on luck.
Censored.
I may do it just because i wanna see how it feels to do the chaos recipe all day and chaos spam shitty bases for shitty gear.
I will definitely play SSF since I do play SSF style 90% of the time anyway.

Can't wait, to be honest :)

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Jan 23, 2017, 3:09:49 PM
I will play SSF HC, no doubt! I think it will be fun to track everyones SSF progress (now, finally without the possibility of "cheating").
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Yep,i will for sure play SSF as well!
No rest for the wicked.
"
Druga1757 wrote:
Without smart loot? Hell no. If there was smart loot, removal of crap bases, mod rolls on high tiers,overall reduced drop rates (so I don't need to even use an item filter) rebalance of master costs, and a way to deterministically unlock the Atlas, then I'd play SSF.

So you'd play SSF if it meant getting the gear you have now but without trading? In other words you'd want SSF to be easier than regular league. Sounds pretty weird to me.
If I cannot play with my friends and guild, I may as well not play at all.
"
kuukkeli wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:
Without smart loot? Hell no. If there was smart loot, removal of crap bases, mod rolls on high tiers,overall reduced drop rates (so I don't need to even use an item filter) rebalance of master costs, and a way to deterministically unlock the Atlas, then I'd play SSF.

So you'd play SSF if it meant getting the gear you have now but without trading? In other words you'd want SSF to be easier than regular league. Sounds pretty weird to me.

Well even if they did buff drops, it would still be harder to get items than just trading for them in the normal leagues.
"
Telzen wrote:
"
kuukkeli wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:

Well even if they did buff drops, it would still be harder to get items than just trading for them in the normal leagues.

Exactly; we do need smart loot.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
if a tabula drop before cruel yes
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info