Will you play SSF on 2.6?

I, for one, will play HC SSF.

The reason behind my decision? bragging rights ofc.

Will you play SSF on 2.6 (doesn't matter if HC or SF) and why?

Last bumped on Mar 10, 2017, 3:49:42 PM
Fuck no not handicapping myself the fuck lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Probably not.

I'll save SSF when i get done trying all of the crazy random builds i still have in my head that need gear.

2.6 I really want to build flicker after the raider changes (meant to do it this league but got distracted by Vaal RF :3)

3.0 i'm guessing there will be new skills and new uniques that accompany new playstyles so I doubt i will self found that.

If we have one month holdover leagues I might go SSF in those.

My problem with SSF is that i would literally do one of two builds: ED/Contagion or Some sort of berserker warchief.

SSF limits build optins too much and i'm not bored of the game enough yet to go SSF. Eventually, though, I will most definitely try it. Not for the "bragging rights", more so to see how far i can get with my own terrible RNG lol.

Yes, I'll probably play SSF HC like I've played this league too. If I want to trade or need to do some challenges safely I'll play SC "normally".
Depends how interesting the league looks - if I won't play it much then might as well go ssf, if I want to get 36 challenges then no way.
yeah I will but I am not sure sc/hc. I kinda like sc to get the challenges done but hc is more interesting.
I've planned to anyway, so this news is just the icing on the cake.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Not enough character slots on my main account.

Might give it a shot on my second account, though. Depends if they will have a "Standard SSF" or "Hardcore SSF" (not temporary) If they don't, I kinda don't see the point in bothering (for me).
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
If they actually make an attempt to buff melee/life then sure. This has to be one of the most frustrating trade systems ever. I've tried trading for the past few leagues and it was shockingly bad. So if I do decide to play this league, I'll go back to SSF, was far more entertaining that way.
I will. I was once to lvl 86, I am curious how it works now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info