Xbox one beta

It seems on these forums and Reddit that I am in the minority, but I am very excited about Path of Exile coming to the Xbox one. I have more RL friends that play consoles than PC so having it available on console is better for me. I haven't seen the announcement anywhere, and it may be a bit too early to be asking about an actual beta, but has anything been said about a beta for the Xbox even happening? If there is one happening, how does someone get into it?
Last bumped on May 1, 2017, 3:35:46 AM
Nothing has been said, BUT the PC version is getting a beta for act 5 and all it's 3.0.0 changes, i would expect that the xbox will receive a similar deal, which has been in the past, buy a supporters pack and get a key for the beta along with a lotto style random selection of people that have signed up to it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 23, 2017, 10:06:24 AM
"
Jouchebag wrote:
It seems on these forums and Reddit that I am in the minority, but I am very excited about Path of Exile coming to the Xbox one. I have more RL friends that play consoles than PC so having it available on console is better for me. I haven't seen the announcement anywhere, and it may be a bit too early to be asking about an actual beta, but has anything been said about a beta for the Xbox even happening? If there is one happening, how does someone get into it?

I'm on the same boat as you would love to play the beta and can't wait for it to release HYPED UP!!!
If you need Beta Player i am avaliable! xbox one id Gork100 supporter of POE since Closed Beta!
"
FrogMastr wrote:
If you need Beta Player i am avaliable! xbox one id Gork100 supporter of POE since Closed Beta!

I can guarantee that this is not the way to get in to the beta xD
U MAD?
"
FrogMastr wrote:

This post was a month old and you revived it. Also, pretty much exactly what Doc said. I'm going to assume there might be a buy in option with supporter packs, and you can choose beta for xbox one or PC. But who knows, nothings been announced yet.
"
Jouchebag wrote:
"
FrogMastr wrote:

This post was a month old and you revived it. Also, pretty much exactly what Doc said. I'm going to assume there might be a buy in option with supporter packs, and you can choose beta for xbox one or PC. But who knows, nothings been announced yet.

Everyone needs to see the interview with Chris where he said beta access would likely be available to people who have spent $X on support, or who buy a pack that includes a key.

Emailing GGG/Contacting them saying "I want to be in beta! I can test for you!" is the way that you DON'T get in. If ever there was a sign that someone just wants to be a tourist, gawking at all the shiny new toys, and not actually offering any good feedback/actively working to improve the material via beta testing, this is it.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Feb 23, 2017, 2:15:40 PM
i switched playing from pc to xbox a few years ago...so hyped when i heard poe coming to xbox. i'd love to play a beta again,like on pc....ages ago:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info