I'm out

look the same as chivalry but with better fx.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:

Chivalry is poo. This game has far more layers to it then that.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

But this game doesn't let you run around screaming at the top of your lungs.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

But this game doesn't let you run around screaming at the top of your lungs.

I love that about Chivalry. I had my yell button pressed down the entire time. I miss war of the vikings and war of the roses. Shitty thing about most companies now days, they dont provide u with technology to support multiplayer servers. Most games back in the day allowed u to run dedicated servers : (
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
lol you guys talking about For Honor.

You better thank me since I was the lead QA for that game at Ubisoft.

I just downloaded the beta it better not suck :P
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dethklok wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
lol you guys talking about For Honor.

You better thank me since I was the lead QA for that game at Ubisoft.

I just downloaded the beta it better not suck :P

Games good, the fact its peer to peer connectivity isn't. Lag > all and every poor fuck in the world plays online especially on consoles. Fighting games and ones like this can't properly be played online and enjoyed unless you're either A. a retard or B. some kid just wanting to smash shit huuuuuur huuuuuuuur, then you're virtually immune to lag because you don't care.
MullaXul, anthropologist.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
I am stoked on For Honor, cant fuckin wait. It will hold me over for star citizen and hopefully till GGG gets their shit together.

got them keys brah?
For Honor was great for the first few hours. Now it just feels redundant and frustratingly boring. The idea is there, was pretty well implemented but overall this shit gets stale really really fast. Between I don't know if its shitty input windows or online latency problems (I have 150/150 fiber internet that actually nets me over 160+). You get hit by stuff you know you blocked, by stuff you know you dodged, you can barely guard break reject with your own guard breaks (guard breaks lead to guaranteed hits from the side).

Everyone plays Vikings so they can try to carry and throw you which is whatever. Though everyone plays Samurai for status ailments and speed, which in 1v1,2v2 gear doesn't count so these things can't be defended against unless you....block/evade/parry. Which you will clearly how telegraphed everyone is but you'll still find yourself getting hit even if your reactions are on point. I've had some of the shittiest people you could imagine just left slash 4x in a row and couldn't block a single one for instance. I can think of a lot better stuff to do with my $60-100. If I wanted to play a shitty PvP game I'd log in here.
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 29, 2017, 10:07:18 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:
For Honor was great for the first few hours. Now it just feels redundant and frustratingly boring. The idea is there, was pretty well implemented but overall this shit gets stale really really fast. Between I don't know if its shitty input windows or online latency problems (I have 150/150 fiber internet that actually nets me over 160+). You get hit by stuff you know you blocked, by stuff you know you dodged, you can barely guard break reject with your own guard breaks (guard breaks lead to guaranteed hits from the side).

Everyone plays Vikings so they can try to carry and throw you which is whatever. Though everyone plays Samurai for status ailments and speed, which in 1v1,2v2 gear doesn't count so these things can't be defended against unless you....block/evade/parry. Which you will clearly how telegraphed everyone is but you'll still find yourself getting hit even if your reactions are on point. I've had some of the shittiest people you could imagine just left slash 4x in a row and couldn't block a single one for instance. I can think of a lot better stuff to do with my $60-100. If I wanted to play a shitty PvP game I'd log in here.

I have mainly played 1v1 and 2v2 and dont really share any of the complaints. I have gone against some really tough opponents and even being frustrated while losing, it made me a better player. I am at the point now I can flawless most my friends on my list using the Conqueror. Its the most fun I have had pvping in awhile. I played war of the roses, war of the vikings, of king and men, mount and blade, chivalry, vikings & pirates & knights, all the darksouls (I PvPed mainly), and this is by far the best mix up. Its hard to decide when to dodge an attack instead of block, when to attack instead of block breaker, when to counter or break a block break. I love how there is so much going on, its a game of reaction time. Most the complaints of yours that I see and my friends share...is because they are trying to attack while blocking. I watched the advanced hero video a few times and played the advanced tutorial and just practiced all the shit u learn there over and over until it was 2nd nature. My friends who have not watched or practiced their advanced techniques literally cant even hit me once. If you have not watched it, it may improve the quality of play for you.

Conan Exiles looks pretty cool, check it out if u have not already!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Jan 29, 2017, 11:44:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info