I'm out

we respect and appreciate what you tried to do PT, thanks for your efforts, we left the ship while it's sinking too. IT seems there is nothing we can do.

It was nice to have you next to our side. Only few people of reason to left. Thanks for everything you achieved, and everything you tried and couldnt achieve.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 23, 2017, 1:41:05 PM
What ive like about PT is that he took the time to try some pvp n also that he used is stream to showcase it even if he would lost viewer cuz not everyone enjoy POE pvp.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
What ive like about PT is that he took the time to try some pvp n also that he used is stream to showcase it even if he would lost viewer cuz not everyone enjoy POE pvp.

For sure. I don't know PT either and tbh I never watched his streams. However, I do appreciate very much what he was attempting to do, and that garnered respect and a bit more notoriety in the pvp community. My hat's off to the guy to trying.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I can't leave pvp. It's just where I belong, broken or not. I can't leave it. But e do sincerely thank you for hearing us out and getting into pvp, even if it was a bit short-lived. You've put in more effort to get attention to pvp than GGG has in far too long. So I, the PvPresident doth thank you for your efforts, and we shall not forget you!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
ProjectPT wrote:
Hey guys, sorry to waste anyones time but I tried putting tons of effort into PvP because the Path of Exile game structure is fantastic for PvP combat.

That being said due to the more recent information about GGG I can no longer justify the time and effort on and off stream to give it attention.

#fuckGGG

Sad to see you go man! I appreciate all you've done for pvp during the last 2 leagues and I wish I could've been more active.

Let's turn this into a good thing though! How about 1 last Breach tourney, no rules, the victor takes your stash?
"
So what, may I ask, was the breaking point?

As far as I know he is not only quitting PvP but, PoE in general too, in short because game is going casual and with the xbox release it will keep this direction, but check out his vods, he talked about it.

Even tho I didn't play in his events, I also appriciate the effort, at least we got some attention, as people actually playing PvP were showcased.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Sad news :(
Thx PT for bringing more life in to temp LLD, organizing nice events and many hours of fun. GL!!!

Ps. TapeRuSty dont hesitate and whipser me ing "Dede_SnB", and challenge my 4L crap build with your standard char. After that I may switch to my regular standard char too... if needed.
"
DedeX wrote:
Sad news :(
Thx PT for bringing more life in to temp LLD, organizing nice events and many hours of fun. GL!!!

Ps. TapeRuSty dont hesitate and whipser me ing "Dede_SnB", and challenge my 4L crap build with your standard char. After that I may switch to my regular standard char too... if needed.

sry but TapeRuSty won't be able to do so probably look at is account status that what u get for trying to fuck me. Thx to forum guide line that ive been able to abuse once again.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 23, 2017, 3:59:40 PM
I did watch- or rather listen to some of his videos and he, unfortunately does bring up good points about how embarrassingly easy the game is compared to 1.0
I want the game to be challenging enough that I can get friends into it and watch them feel great about doing well in an exceptionally tough game. In some regards it's tough, to be sure. Especially when you don't do T1 builds, but otherwise, zzzzzz

I do now get the new skills being developed for console. I wondered why GGG would allow things like Blade Vortex and AFK builds to exist...
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
You tried man, wish you were HLD'ing instead of LLD but hey it is what it is.

This games been going in the excessively casual direction steadily since 1.0 released (trigger gem implementation among other things). I've watched it get worse and it will continue down this path indefinitely. It will never be anything but AoE spray and automation in lieu of name locking and "true" player decision making besides flasks (which people macro too I'm sure). Hell even in the event you're actually manually moving yourself whats it even matter when the collision is so shitty you can get killed by non animations in the opposite direction i.e Shaper.

It's true the foundation of the game had/still has great PvP potential but we'll never see it properly used for that.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info