First xbox.. then SSF..

Hi lads.
Did You actually notice that SSF is great for consoles.... coincidence?
Just imagine.. all those troubles with usage of an external trading...
And didn't they say that ssf is bad for PoE some time ago? Maybe not any more, xbox improvements incoming!

Illuminati confirmed 100%. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2017, 1:24:31 PM
shitpost confirmed
IGN TylordRampage
Next up will be auction house, with controller support.

Will be fun to see Ah supporters condemning it because xbox.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Malone wrote:
shitpost confirmed
Yes it is, so what? :P Chill out a little and have a good laugh. I'm trying to be a bit sarcastic about this toxic situation. ^^
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
"

And didn't they say that ssf is bad for PoE some time ago?

source?
I am surprised SSF is becoming a thing now.

Is the audience that relied on trading for gear way too much that big?

An official SSF is the least of my concerns when it comes to PoE.
Maybe it was really easy to implement and just a way to pour oil on troubled waters?
Perception is reality.
I dislike the xbox move as much as the next person,but this is idiotic - so every single change from here on in will be in your mind somehow connected or influenced by the console?
Guess we have the reason why they held it quite hush-hush up till now...

There were people wanting a proper ssf experience way back in the day,and Chris had hinted that they might have sth in store down the line,quite some time ago.
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Jan 23, 2017, 8:31:18 AM
It's just the new demographic. There aren't many PC players who would say "I'm never playing that... it doesn't have SSF." It's likely they've found that the Xbox market has a larger base who would want it. No. Big. Deal.

SSF was always available. The people who complained about it not being supported were players who wanted accelerated drop rates. Drop rates don't even enter into it. Play how ever you want to.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's just the new demographic. There aren't many PC players who would say "I'm never playing that... it doesn't have SSF." It's likely they've found that the Xbox market has a larger base who would want it. No. Big. Deal.

SSF was always available. The people who complained about it not being supported were players who wanted accelerated drop rates. Drop rates don't even enter into it. Play how ever you want to.

You must be on some serious drug.
No rest for the wicked.
Auction house available only for Xbox incoming xddd
ey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info