Why this guy send me hack tools adv on my pm and still not banned?

"
Hardmuscle wrote:

If it wasn't censored enough to prevent someone from 'going' to it, then it puts the whole forum in the same danger you felt you were in. It's better to report stuff like that in private (not the forum). It's common sense. ♥

Obviously you didn't even see the post in question sooooo...
U MAD?
now is the one "On Probation", surly in deep regrets :>
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
MAYBE BECAUSE ACCOUNT WAS STOLEN
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jan 23, 2017, 11:33:23 AM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Hardmuscle wrote:

If it wasn't censored enough to prevent someone from 'going' to it, then it puts the whole forum in the same danger you felt you were in. It's better to report stuff like that in private (not the forum). It's common sense. ♥

Where did I say or make claim to have seen the post in question? The fact remains; when someone sends you a link in PM for hacks, you don't turn around and post that link to the forum. Quoting me more than 11 hours after it was removed, is way more than obvious you didn't see it either. Which means, you only quoted me to troll.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
"
Hardmuscle wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Hardmuscle wrote:

Where did I say or make claim to have seen the post in question? The fact remains; when someone sends you a link in PM for hacks, you don't turn around and post that link to the forum. Quoting me more than 11 hours after it was removed, is way more than obvious you didn't see it either. Which means, you only quoted me to troll.

Or, you know, I was one of the 5 people that GOT the PM in question, sooo...

In I_NO's original post, there were no links, or other information visible that would allow anyone to access anything.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
In I_NO's original post, there were no links, or other information visible that would allow anyone to access anything.
I_NO already said they censored it. If there was no link, what did they censor? If there was a link, censoring it does not prevent people from going to it. You can go back to your bridge now sir. ☺
"
I censored the god dam thing LOL don't fucking dot dot dot me.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
"
Hardmuscle wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
I_NO already said they censored it. If there was no link, what did they censor? If there was a link, censoring it does not prevent people from going to it. You can go back to your bridge now sir. ☺
"

It was a screen shot. A screenshot that had a bunch of information (including the link) blacked out. I'm not sure why you're even arguing about this... You literally do not know what you're talking about.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Jan 24, 2017, 11:57:28 AM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Hardmuscle wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"

It was a screen shot. A screenshot that had a bunch of information (including the link) blacked out. I'm not sure why you're even arguing about this... You literally do not know what you're talking about.
I am not the one who brought this thread back from the dead. You are. I made a generalization based on an if, and you are the one who quoted me (11 hours afterwards) with the intent to troll.

Now kindly go play in traffic. ☺
\]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info