Why this guy send me hack tools adv on my pm and still not banned?

I want to know why there is no "banned" under his name?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 22, 2017, 11:49:52 PM
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2017, 12:09:10 PM
I'm more annoyed the mod deleted my OP -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
That explains my confusion when i read the now first post.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
@Head_Less I don't think its that simple. Just look at how fast they create accounts to spam forum.

"

You must've broken some rule. Usually mods send pm to explain their action. They seem to me as super nice people considering some other game forums I've been to.
"
Sidad wrote:
@Head_Less I don't think its that simple. Just look at how fast they create accounts to spam forum.

"

You must've broken some rule. Usually mods send pm to explain their action. They seem to me as super nice people considering some other game forums I've been to.

GGG treats its human players pretty fairly, I think. Dinosaurs may not get the same latitude, especially ones that actually rip people's hearts out and post the video in the forum.

Spoiler
OK, it wasn't an IRL heart, just on Skyrim
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"

If your OP contained a link to said tools, that's the reason.... ..
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
"
Hardmuscle wrote:
"

I censored the god dam thing LOL don't fucking dot dot dot me.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Hardmuscle wrote:
"

I censored the god dam thing LOL don't fucking dot dot dot me.

If it wasn't censored enough to prevent someone from 'going' to it, then it puts the whole forum in the same danger you felt you were in. It's better to report stuff like that in private (not the forum). It's common sense. ♥
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
clearly GGG didn't like the public to know that such tools exist. for a long time they said "hacks" and such can't be possible due to everything being handled on server side..

apparently map hacks are a thing, and GGG doesn't want the player base to know that.

This is why they removed it.
Maybe they hate dinosaurs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info