Juggernaught FaceBreaker IceCrash RT

So i tested out FaceBreaker Juggy IceCrash Resolute Tech, And i have got to say very nice aoe and damage. Ya i get it FB+just about anything is op,But i have never tried using IceCrash befor with FB. And well with bad gear well not horrible but bad enough, i have hit 89k DPS With 8 endurance charges.

Now you can do this build without any ascendancy while wearing a tabula.Ascendancy with this build is just a plus.

Ascendancy points
Spoiler
Unflinching,Unrelenting,Unyielding. Those i believe are the basics for any juggernaut build Now you could for last two ascendancy points go Unbreakable or Unstoppable, you will want to take Unstoppable if you are using Tabula and Unbreakable with a Good 6L Chest with 1400+ Armour.

Passive Tree

Now you can also go Berserker or if you have a pyre ring and don't mind the small drop in damage you can go Chieften.

Next thing to talk about is Gear and how can you make a get decent damage while having capped Resistances,Now many have talked about the ring The Warden's Brand. Now yes the 30% reduced attack speed is a downside no one is going to argue that, But the 30 phys damage to attks is very good, And during start of a league they are so very cheap 1-4c.

You will need a good neck with decent Life,Ok phys attk with resistances, And get another ring with Good Life Res and phys attk.Helm if you have the capped resistances then i would go with a Devoto's devotion For the movement speed and attack speed plus the inc Dex. Again with belt if you have maxed your resistances you can pick up a Maginord's Girdle.

Gem Set Up
Spoiler

5L:Ice Crash+Faster Attk+Melee phys+Added Fire+Fortify (Melee on Full Life if you are not going to use blood rage)(Elemental Focus or Inc Area Of Effec/Conc if you are going to use Blood Rage)
4L:Warchief+Melee phys+Faster Attk+(again choice use MFL if not using BR use Culling/Inc/Conc)
4L:CWDT+Immortal Call+Stone Golem+Vortex
3L:Faster Attk+Shield Charge+Melee phys or Inc Area.
2L:Blasphemy+Warlords Mark.

Flask
Spoiler
Atziri's Promis,Lion's Roar,Taste of Hate,Silver Flask,5th flask could be just about anything dying sun if you want to go currency sink or basalt for more defense.

Jewel's
Spoiler
Looking for Faster Attacks,Melee phys,Melee phys while holding Shield,Maximum Life, Faster Attk While holding Shield,And If you need you can pick up some resistances or Attributes best 3 of these will be melee phys, melee phys while holding shield and maximum life.

I have done T14 maps(Such As Shaped Promenade,Shaped Coves,palace and volcano) with this build with 5.2k life and 145 res it was a great experience and i hope to create this build next league as my league starter,But who knows how things will go.

I hope to get videos but i don't have high hopes for that at the moment,But most certainly if i can i will add them later.

Edit:1/25/17
Video
Spoiler
Just a short video in dry lake:https://youtu.be/qAw6fZpIT6M
Last edited by Dracooltenks on Jan 25, 2017, 3:05:56 PM
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2017, 12:00:19 AM
Reserved
could you show some screenshots about ur char's stat?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info