[2.5] Kripps Abyssal Berserker

"
Temrung wrote:
I have completed this build. But have own suggestions on rare ring, which i have crafted from essence of envy + flat c (trying to find +life on it). Guys, you can watch my build named TemrungAFKsry pers for more info.

Your profile is private.

I checked Kripp's video some time ago and figured i may rework it for HC as well.
At first i was thinking adding bleed to the mix was a good idea, and since i decided to use curses for defense, buffed vulnerability should have been a good triple-dipping dmg boost.
Was using http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rive for bleed, also was using melee phys.
But when i calculated damage in Path of building, DPS with Rive setup ended up same as chaos version and bleed DPS was really low compared to poison.
But buffed enfeeble + temp chains are nuts. Cospri's chest also allow to bypass hexproff affix on maps which is good as well.

So i ended up with same build but slightly different tree.
I use cospri's chest as a budget 6l. At first i was figuring if i can run vulnerability on blasphemy as well, but its impossible without aura nodes which cost some points.
So my next buy is witchfire's brew.
Also i use Dark Seer as a stat stick since Breath of the council for budget/safety reason(blind on hit is decent until i'll get witchfire flask).

Heal on cry node is insane, i can stay on spikes in lab and just spam abyssal. Damage is decent too.
The only issue is dex to wear cospri's chest.

Feel free to check HC iteration in my profile:
http://poe-profile.info/profile/konokrad666/KONOKRAD_DDIPPER
Last edited by konokrad666 on Jan 30, 2017, 9:18:01 PM
currently level 81. im doing t1-3 pretty good but how can i go up to tier 15 and so on? i have all the unique stuff and max capped resistances, almost 5k life
I can't cast Abyssal Cry since its mana cost is too high if i'm using grace and temp chains. How is Kripps mana cost just 58? Mine is 119...
6l not needed? if yes, what would be in a 6l?
"
MarshaLaw wrote:
I can't cast Abyssal Cry since its mana cost is too high if i'm using grace and temp chains. How is Kripps mana cost just 58? Mine is 119...

Did you level up your Abyssal Cry? I notice Kripps's is level 1 (based on the first post).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info