[2.5] Kripps Abyssal Berserker

Hey, I never wrote a Guide but I'm looking at many of them so I try to do the best. Whatever, if you have any constructive feedback for me, please leave it here so I can learn and improve.

Gems
Spoiler
(4L) ABYSSAL CRY (1) - POISON SUPPORT (19) - VOID MANIPULATION (19) - INCREASED AREA OF EFFECT (19) (GGBR)

(5L) BLADE FLURRY (19) - VOID MANIPULATION (MAX) - ADDED CHAOS DAMAGE (MAX) - INCREASED AREA OF EFFECT (7) - POISON (19) (GGGBB)

(3L) MOLTEN SHELL (19) - CAST WHEN DAMAGE TAKEN (19) - SUMMON FLAME GOLEM (19) (RRR)

(3L) TEMPORAL CHAINS (19) - VAAL LIGHTNING TRAP (19) - BLASPHEMY (19) (BBG)

(4L) BLOOD MAGIC (19) - FORTIFY (19) - WHIRLING BLADES (19) - FASTER ATTACKS (19) (GGRR)

(1L) BLOOD RAGE (19)

(1L) GRADE (21)

(4L) CAST WHEN DAMAGE TAKEN (1) - IMMORTAL CALL (3) - VORTEX (4) - INCREASED AREA OF EFFECT (11) (RRBB)

Video

Skilltree

Uniques
Spoiler

Character

Jewels
Spoiler
% increased Chaos damage
% increased Attack Speed
% increased Resistances
% increased Area Damage
% increased max Life

& (Important)

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal: Help Oak
Cruel: Help Kraityn
Merciless: Kill all

Changelog
Spoiler
1.1 - Added Jewels
1.2 - Added Bandits
1.3 - Added Uniques, reworked Jewels (not the names of the jewels anymore since it makes no sense lol) instead it shows what we are looking for when we buy jewels, deleted those [] in 'Gems' section, added a 'titel picture'
1.3.1 - fixed a typo
1.3.2 - added a image of the Ascendancy class tree
Last edited by Puppypilled on Jan 25, 2017, 11:21:00 PM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 10:17:05 AM
I tried to make the guide better. And I'd really like to hear your opinion about this build! I'm testing it in Breach and I'm level 55 atm. Pretty good leveling experience until yet.
I have tried it and only problem I had that the abyssal cry effect lags a bit when everything explodes simultaneously. So it can be problematic especially in a party .
IGN: IkeRipperoni
What do you guys think the order of Ascendencies should be?
I'd go for War Bringer first, the abyssal cry cooldown reduction is very important if you wanna clear fast and it really helps a lot while leveling.

Crave the Slaughter after war bringer

Pain Reaver so you can hold your 2 buffs up while still don't need to use blue pots permanently

and at last Aspect of Carnage for a nice dmg boost
I followed the exact build and am currently 89 in Breach league.

Things that are noteworthy:

*Bosses with no real adds are a pain in the ass

*Even with 7k HP and max resist and perfect flasks you run the risk of getting 1 shot frequently due to the lack of armor in high level maps especially the final 5.

*Getting excellent blues is a lot harder than you think, especially since people have caught on to the build.

*Getting enough int will almost certainly require you to spec into a +30 int note for a period of time as the helm Kripp uses is absolutely insane to make up for this deficiency.

*THE JEWELS GET SO EXPENSIVE, this is actually just a general criticism of the build, since we only use 2 uniques and rely on blues for damage scaling you will hit a certain point where there is just nothing you can upgrade besides your claw, gloves, and jewels, once you hit this wall the build sees a major drop off.
Another boring BF build, is different from others in that kripp whan to using abyssal cry... Kripp go play HS.
I also noticed the prices on all the jewels that he uses and it is insanely expensive. Definitely not beginner budget friendly. I might just consider crafting my own blues, which won't be as good probably but cheaper than whats available on poetrade.
Jewels with life and chaos damage tend to be expensive because other builds want them.

Hidden potential went up a lot after he released the build but a perfect one is still only 20c.

Don't forget that generic damage and area damage work just as well as chaos damage, so there's a variety of things you can do to find cheaper jewels.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I have completed this build. But have own suggestions on rare ring, which i have crafted from essence of envy + flat c (trying to find +life on it). Guys, you can watch my build named TemrungAFKsry pers for more info.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info