Some are creating "fake statements" about PoE/GGG; false generalizations... Legally Borderline.

I've been on these forums for a long time. I can understand some of you are upset. However making false accusations, defaming GGG/PoE and making "fake" generalizations can get you into big trouble. This is inclusive not just to us as a community but to streamers and the media alike.

GGG can and will protect their reputation; some of you need to be reminded to follow the TOS/forum guidelines.

I'm not speaking in behalf of GGG however as a person who is very compassionate I think GGG has been so far. Many of you whom have supported GGG in my opinion deserve a permanent ban at this point. Forget probation but some of you are going too far in my book.

Let me make myself clear your opinion of GGG practices are inclusive of your own emotions/opinions not others. Complaining and ranting are a normal part of these forums however the audacity in some of you to lie and go as far as to bully a wonderful company is undeserved of. Two words... Grow up.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2017, 7:47:30 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
I've been on these forums for a long time. I can understand some of you are upset. However making false accusations, defaming GGG/PoE and making "fake" generalizations can get you into big trouble. This is inclusive not just to us as a community but to streamers and the media alike.

GGG can and will protect their reputation; some of you need to be reminded to follow the TOS/forum guidelines.

I'm not speaking in behalf of GGG however as a person who is very compassionate I think GGG has been so far. Many of you whom have supported GGG in my opinion deserve a permanent ban at this point. Forget probation but some of you are going too far in my book.

Let me make myself clear your opinion of GGG practices are inclusive of your own emotions/opinions not others. Complaining and ranting are a normal part of these forums however the audacity in some of you to lie and go as far as to bully a wonderful company is undeserved of. Two words... Grow up.
They Dont need anybody to stain their reputation
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
didn't you hear? we are now in a post-fact era. Just ask Trump.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
solwitch wrote:

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

They Dont need anybody to stain their reputation

You remind me of some of my employees that hate their job and been working for ten years. I always ask them, "why the hell are you still here." If you're so upset why are you even here? You expressed your dismay over and over... We get it... Really we do.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 22, 2017, 2:24:57 PM
"
Thragdar wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion.

You're welcome, your opinión always welcomed :)

Last edited by solwitch on Jan 22, 2017, 2:26:19 PM
solwitch, thank you for your generous support!

"
Wittgenstein wrote:
didn't you hear? we are now in a post-fact era. Just ask Trump.

LOL... I think the only thing more upset is the peacock outside of GGG office... "where's my food?"

"
solwitch, thank you for your generous support!

You're welcome let's have tea sometime and flip our hairs ^.^

wishes for permabans but no words about the exact borderline that you are talking about? sounds like a read of "the authoritarian personality" could benefit you.
best wishes!
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info