2.5 Zerker Blade Flurry CwC Bladefall Crazy Poison Dmg

"

Good point, I guess there's a fair tradeoff, stick with Blade Flurry and at least scale the phys damage before converted to the other mechanics (chaos, poison, area, double dipping). Or use blight at get that chaos skill duration benefit BotC gives. I figure Blade Flurry is the better choice, and it's easier to get a 3B or 4B compared to a 5B Cospri's anyway. Though, what if a Ming's heart was used to convert the phys to chaos damage? Do you think that may work with BotC's chaos skill duration increase? I would like to think it can, but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't. It may be hardcoded to apply to only actual Chaos damage skills like Blight, Essence Drain, Contagion, etc.

The whole point of the build is stacking poison and doing weapon and spell dmg. Using blight would be viable but I'm pretty sure you'd wanna build differently. This was initially a pure bladeflurry character but there's only 5 optimal links and so eventually dropped faster attacks and added Bladefall + cwc and it seems more optimal this way, rather than running faster attacks + melee phys or other suboptimal gems.

The great thing about this build is the fact that every single dmg point affects both the weapon half and the spell half, since I get generic double dipping dmg (area, chaos and minion).
Last edited by Blud2481 on Jan 31, 2017, 12:41:12 AM
"
Blud2481 wrote:
"
KaioNS wrote:
Very nice approach use of double-dipping.

Just one important thing to point out:

The "Increased Chaos Skill Effect Duration" provided by Breath fo the Council DOES NOT increased the duration of the Poison applied by non-chaos skills, such as Blade Flurry or Blade Fall.

Source:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676002/page/29#p13383914
Mark replied to TinyCamera's question regarding this item.

I'm pretty sure Mark is wrong. I will do some testing later on, but Mark is claiming that warcry duration DOES NOT affect poison and this has been tested and it DOES. Kripp even built around it. It wouldn't make sense that chaos duration doesn't affect poison when poison has the chaos and duration tags...

Abyssal Cry is tagged as Chaos, so skill affect duration increase off BotC should apply to it.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jan 31, 2017, 5:40:48 AM
"
TinyCamera wrote:

If I link Abyssal cry with poison and I have 100% increased Warcry duration from War bringer, will the poison inflicted have the extra duration?

Mark: No. Poison is not a Warcry.

That's flat out wrong since it's been tested and demonstrated on Reddit that War Bringer actually affects the duration of the poison caused by Abyssal Cry, which contradicts what Mark's saying in this reply.
Why not spend 1 point to get acrobatics? It doesn't hurt you at all from what I can see, you're not using armour/ES.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
Why not spend 1 point to get acrobatics? It doesn't hurt you at all from what I can see, you're not using armour/ES.

Hmmm I don't like dodge all that much and I like to get hit to proc the 100% leech from zerker. You can definitely go acro, and even phase acro but I didn't feel like I need it at all.
What order would you suggest taking the ascendancy points for a new character? Also what gems would you go for with a generic 5 link chest while leveling? Just go straight blade flurry by replacing bladefall and cwc with a poison gem?

Thanks in advance.
"
Dendrophobia wrote:
What order would you suggest taking the ascendancy points for a new character? Also what gems would you go for with a generic 5 link chest while leveling? Just go straight blade flurry by replacing bladefall and cwc with a poison gem?

Thanks in advance.

Get the life and mana leech ascedancy and then the 40% more dmg from merciless lab, leaving the 100% leech when savage hit for uber lab.

Yea on a 5link just play a regular bladeflurry character, it should work really fine.
sounds good...few questions

legacy league starter capable?

lvling guide would be nice :P(tho if its with Hand of Thought and Motion its pretty easy 2h + sunder/EQ till blade flurry tho i think you have to use craft/other unique claws becuase it will take a while for poeple to get to breach bosses)

video.. love to see this in action.

what weapons to start with ? Hand of Thought and Motion?(guess they are bad becuase you have not a lot of int tho with sometemp changes on the map you can get 2x 30 int nodes and 3 Brute Force Solution you can go a long way(the necklace would be to costly to start with tho).) or just any claw(unique/crafted till you can but TS and BotC?) i started a bezerker with in breach with Hand of Thought and Motion and lvled with them till i could wield the upgrade so they go a long way if they are usuable on this build.

uber lab farmable? kinda nice if it is for starter currency gaining.

with the changes on AoE dont think its that usefull to have it on gems maby replace that stat for +6-7% life(maor life = good imo :P) or attack speed mod?)

thx
Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 2, 2017, 8:47:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info