2.6 Lycochief - Critical FB WC build (no legacy, Uber atziri, shaper all down)

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Nice build, will give it a try. Thoughts on using unique boots "Death's Door" or would the "50% increased elemental status ailment duration" be too much of a handicap?
Thanks again for the build.

hi mate, ty first of all, so: death's are always a good choice, for uber atziri I used to use them everytime but for other maps I slightly prefer a good rare with res and life, the downside is almost irrelevant especially if u pick up the Kyra flask.
Gl and if u gonna try lemme know ur impressions ;)
I just wanna celebrate my new pc and finally a new poe experience without lag and freezing all around my runs :D
Here 2 maps, Uber Atziri and Shaper, just watch what a crit version with a legacy pair of fb (947) can do in such a cocky way :D
https://streamable.com/ct64f Ubah!
https://streamable.com/5ph51 Shapa!
Looks like a sweet build man, gonna try this when 3.0 comes :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Paldamus wrote:

Good luck mate, I made some adjustement on the tree since I wanted a safer version, so I found that temporal chains it s just what I needed:

Plus I got rid of voidheart and gained a few very good ench, I didn t play the league this time, just got a 80 mara in harcore but I ve already dismissed him, my gear in std is,:
Spoiler
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:

Good luck mate, I made some adjustement on the tree since I wanted a safer version, so I found that temporal chains it s just what I needed:

Plus I got rid of voidheart and gained a few very good ench, I didn t play the league this time, just got a 80 mara in harcore but I ve already dismissed him, my gear in std is,:
Spoiler

Do you have max resistances with that gear setup?
"
zyndarius wrote:
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:

Spoiler

Do you have max resistances with that gear setup?

Hi, u mean if I overcap for eleweakness? nope, but it s easy changing boots or rings, I just don t care since this is a build for farming t16 shaper uber atziri, and everything dies after I place 1 totem, anywyay if u want a safe totem build, this one is not the best for sure :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info