[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
philophil wrote:

i got lucky on a vaal orb XD

u should be happy it mean more defense XD

Hello,

Wow, that is a nice Vaal roll. I have a few questions... While min/maxing i went from 50k KB, to 60k kb, 70k, 80k, and now finally, 84k KB in hideout (all auras up + Golem). Can you take a look at my character and see what needs to be added in order to reach 100k hideout DPS.

EDIT: you should be able to see my character now.

Cheers,
Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Feb 13, 2017, 11:03:46 PM
make ur characters public
IGN: Thessarosa
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

Hello,

Wow, that is a nice Vaal roll. I have a few questions... While min/maxing i went from 50k KB, to 60k kb, 70k, 80k, and now finally, 84k KB in hideout (all auras up + Golem). Can you take a look at my character and see what needs to be added in order to reach 100k hideout DPS.

Cheers,
Adam.

You have a jewel with just 16% SD, try get one like the others. Get +1 to gems prism guardian, your boot enchant is merc lab not uber lab, try and get that one instead. It is like 1/10 chance or so so it won't take very long and it actually gives you a very nice tooltip boost. All of these should put you at close to 90k maybe more.

You should divine your wand, AS can reach 16%, crit multi and crit chance go up to 27%, AS/crit rolls are very important so that should give you some decent dps boost as well. Things like lvl 21 KB and dps gems in general.. the obvious shit should get you to 100k. If you really want to reach philo's dps then you need some GG 4 mod jewels, that's what gives the big gap in damage between him and every1 else.

Also, quality your gloves lols.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 14, 2017, 6:15:40 AM
@Rippin_Heads

First You should use blessed orb on Your wand. After patch 2.3 new implicit value is 33-37% spell dmg.

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

Hello,

Cheers,
Adam.

Rather ez

1. lvl 21 aura gem/ added lightning+quality
2.get some 4 stats jewel
3.empower 4
4. prism archon +1lvl corruption
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
I am looking for a nice build for the comming season in a few weeks. do you think this is a build you can actually start with? Going CI early and than swapping to Shav's maybe a 5L first and then transitioning into a 6L.

How good is early mapping?

And at what point do you think this can go T13+ Maps?
"
MistrPow wrote:
I am looking for a nice build for the comming season in a few weeks. do you think this is a build you can actually start with? Going CI early and than swapping to Shav's maybe a 5L first and then transitioning into a 6L.

How good is early mapping?

And at what point do you think this can go T13+ Maps?

Yeah you could start with it but it won't be the best starter build. LL gives alot of dmg to the build otherwise you need a very good wand - hard to craft without lvl 8 masters.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

Hello,

Cheers,
Adam.

You have a jewel with just 16% SD, try get one like the others. Get +1 to gems prism guardian, your boot enchant is merc lab not uber lab, try and get that one instead. It is like 1/10 chance or so so it won't take very long and it actually gives you a very nice tooltip boost. All of these should put you at close to 90k maybe more.

You should divine your wand, AS can reach 16%, crit multi and crit chance go up to 27%, AS/crit rolls are very important so that should give you some decent dps boost as well. Things like lvl 21 KB and dps gems in general.. the obvious shit should get you to 100k. If you really want to reach philo's dps then you need some GG 4 mod jewels, that's what gives the big gap in damage between him and every1 else.

Also, quality your gloves lols.

Hey,

If I divine my wand to get high speed and crit, won't I have a chance to get lower spell damage?

Adam.
yes, but thats why when i divine item im expecting to use in average 1--20 before getting something good.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
yes, but thats why when i divine item im expecting to use in average 1--20 before getting something good.

Hello,

After 25 uber runs I finally enchanted my boots. I'm at 90k dps KB in hideout. I still need upgraded 21/20 gems, divine/bless my wand, and upgrade jewels. At 100k KB tooltip; how would the shaper fight be?

Also; What about the node "arcing blows" That's over 7k DPS Boost?

Thanks.
Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Feb 16, 2017, 12:41:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info