[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Ah, thx fir clearing that up, i look at ur profile and didnt see that jewel so i just confuse. You dont think it better to use a dps rare jewel?
What is your crit chance with and without power charges, worstluck? And in this regard how important is it to have accuracy on your gear? You have it only on coe and one ring if i am right. Whats your chance to hit? :)
"
sinub801 wrote:
Ah, thx fir clearing that up, i look at ur profile and didnt see that jewel so i just confuse. You dont think it better to use a dps rare jewel?

It is. Which is why i'm using that.
I know this is the wrong thread to ask, but anyone have a spare wand you don't use anymore to sell me =,=? Trying to find decent one is wayyyy too hard. I spend more time on poe.trade than in game atm =,=!
My IGN is SunnyVy.
"
Luzi_ wrote:
What is your crit chance with and without power charges, worstluck? And in this regard how important is it to have accuracy on your gear? You have it only on coe and one ring if i am right. Whats your chance to hit? :)

Would be nice to receive an answer. Thx. :)
so to answer u with my number that i have

crit chance w/o PC:78%
with PC:95% CRIT CAP

For the accuracy thing, accuracy is very important for any crit build cuz its calculated twice on crit, so u want to be at 90% chance to hit or more,so to achieve that ur going to need some acc on glove/rings.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 1, 2017, 11:48:39 AM
This is one of the craziest wand i crafted for this league. Took me insane amount of orbs just to do this.

thats a good wand for that build.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 1, 2017, 3:59:55 PM
So i want to make a pathfinder version of this build without the use of CoE since I think its more worth it to get +2 barrage on a hubris with higher ES and just stack flat dmg instead of spell dmg.

This is the lvl of gear I have planned so far. Any upgrades that I could use? Im still torn on using the choir of storm or a rare amulet. I should have around 140~ Light res in merciless so thats 140 crit but I'm not sure if its exactly worth it over more ES, WED, crit and crit multi.
"
KiwiPumkin wrote:
So i want to make a pathfinder version of this build without the use of CoE since I think its more worth it to get +2 barrage on a hubris with higher ES and just stack flat dmg instead of spell dmg.

This is the lvl of gear I have planned so far. Any upgrades that I could use? Im still torn on using the choir of storm or a rare amulet. I should have around 140~ Light res in merciless so thats 140 crit but I'm not sure if its exactly worth it over more ES, WED, crit and crit multi.

This build is bad w/o COE u will lose 2 time more dmg then ur +2 barrage enchant will give u. Also for the amulet unless u have legacy mirror crit multi choir will 99% of the time be better.
Last edited by philophil on Feb 1, 2017, 5:44:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info