Celebrating 5 years of PoE with no Mirror drop

Hey just hit 5 years also op. Woot.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Yha im in this club to lol ;)

In before we find out loot drops are different on the xbox port and they drop like candy.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
SirSid wrote:
Yha im in this club to lol ;)

In before we find out loot drops are different on the xbox port and they drop like candy.

Cookies are to your left, drinks to the right, and in front of you is lack of hope and despair.
Welcome to the club! :D
"
fatality_slim wrote:
I've also never found a mirror, but sometimes I wonder if one dropped in the pre-loot filter days and I just never saw it off screen. It haunts me, this hypothetical, maybe-dropped-out-of-sight Mirror.

This haunt me also....
... nothing
"
Omga4000 wrote:
Why have you forsaken me RNG? Have I not proven to be worthy?
Shall I provide you with a sacrifice? Here, take my daughter!
*Haya haya haya haaaaa*

On a more serious note though..
Hooray! Almost 5 years of PoE... Best game ever :)

Congratulations, you're in the extreme majority like almost all of us.
Grats, OP. High five!
That's okay. I'd rather not drop a mirror... they say it'll give you 10 years of bad luck, or something. /s
Who cares about mirror? Most people wouldn't know what to do with it anyhow. And comparing to before RNG is actually much, much better right now. 99% of gear/currency/6 link is not super hard to craft or get through gameplay. I only wish they didn't nerf exp rate and game would be pretty much near perfect for me.
Last edited by Sidad on Jan 23, 2017, 12:52:01 AM
"
Sidad wrote:
Who cares about mirror? Most people wouldn't know what to do with it anyhow. And comparing to before RNG is actually much, much better right now. 99% of gear/currency/6 link is not super hard to craft or get through gameplay. I only wish they didn't nerf exp rate and game would be pretty much near perfect for me.

I fucking care what the fuck.

You know how much I play and I still haven't dropped a fucking thing yet? Reminds me of Zod runes -.=====
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Sidad wrote:

I fucking care what the fuck.

You know how much I play and I still haven't dropped a fucking thing yet? Reminds me of Zod runes -.=====

I have different mindset. The harder item is to get the less interested I get. I just hate that lure. Especially if I know that I can achieve what I want without it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info