Celebrating 5 years of PoE with no Mirror drop

"
UR NOT MY FRIEND U BULLY

WTF
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm celebrating 5 years of PoE with no T1 unique drop. Beat that, ladies.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
What is a mirror?
Glad that this game has these impossible drops. Keeps me interested in playing. Borderlands had Pearls. Never saw one. D2 had high runes. Saw a few of those... even a Jah.

PoE has a few of them... the mirror is only one of the unobtainables.
I'm not here that long, but that's t thing what keep me playing to know it can happen any time;) that nice shiny drop;) like when I started in breach I dropped 1ex every day in 3days in a row. Gues that's all my luck gone for long time now lol
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I've also never found a mirror, but sometimes I wonder if one dropped in the pre-loot filter days and I just never saw it off screen. It haunts me, this hypothetical, maybe-dropped-out-of-sight Mirror.

Ive found a Mirror drop before, lost my mind when i did, best drop ever. Only bad thing about dropping a Mirror is knowing youll probably never drop one again and that feeling will never be triumphed over anything else than like something insane, like a Void Mirror or a 5 Stack of Mirrors from Emperors Luck.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
fatality_slim wrote:
I've also never found a mirror, but sometimes I wonder if one dropped in the pre-loot filter days and I just never saw it off screen. It haunts me, this hypothetical, maybe-dropped-out-of-sight Mirror.

Yeah, you know those barrels you never destroy? A mirror in each of them.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
fatality_slim wrote:

Funny thing, i actually asked Chris if they keep track of Mirrors players have never picked up, sadly, they dont. Would have made for an awesome stat to see how many Mirrors dropped that people didnt see and pick up.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

I'm sure my Hypothetical Lost Mirror DID drop from a barrel, behind some prison grate that was randomly popped by my tornado shot. And it lay there, waiting.

And I ran on, with my speakers muted, to hurry and grab some Alch orb.

damn, this is bumming me out now.
Last edited by fatality_slim on Jan 20, 2017, 4:45:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info