[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

Update is coming !

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1841876/page/2
"
Ktk wrote:
Hey, do you know what kind of build it can be turned into considering the skill tree ? Until they give an answer to bug or nerf i might still try to play this league with something else...

Well it has been confirmed to be fixed soon, for now you can use Ice Nova. 4 link would be enough. Self Cast crit based:

Ice Nova + Increased Crit + Spell Echo + iAOE (if you got 5 link go with life leech or a Cold Penetration)
Last edited by vvamic on Mar 6, 2017, 10:18:30 PM
How badly AOE nerf affected this build? Is it dead in 2.6 or still clears maps like crazy?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
How badly AOE nerf affected this build? Is it dead in 2.6 or still clears maps like crazy?

Details are on the first page for 2.6 update regarding this build.
Thanks for the guide.
You did not post the order of ascendencies to pick though.
Could you please share the ideal order from normal to cruel to merc to uber?
Thanks again.
Last edited by alphamule on Mar 7, 2017, 5:42:44 AM
"
alphamule wrote:
Thanks for the guide.
You did not post the order of ascendencies to pick though.
Could you please share the ideal order from normal to cruel to merc to uber?
Thanks again.

Updated under skill tree, thx.
"
vvamic wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

This is not the answer I am looking for. You only tell that yeah Dying Sun is probably pointless now and AOE was nerfed, but how it feels now? - you say nothing...

How many more times you need to shield charge to clear the screen now?

By how many times AOE nerf increased average time to clear the map?

How many people who played CoC Disharge before will play it again?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 7, 2017, 7:33:37 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
vvamic wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

This is not the answer I am looking for. You only tell that yeah Dying Sun is probably pointless now and AOE was nerfed, but how it feels now? - you say nothing...

How many more times you need to shield charge to clear the screen now?

By how many times AOE nerf increased average time to clear the map?

How many people who played CoC Disharge before will play it again?

Since the AOE nerf was universal so this isn't the only build affected. The full screen one shot AOE clear on non-vaal gems is gone whether its this or any other build.

That being said, linear pack clear on single shield charge still exists, just don't expect to clear everything on the screen like before, you might have to charge again into scattered mobs.
HOI is necessary now to get that extra AOE.

Whether anyone would still choose to play it again or not, depends upon the player style alone. For me the change isn't that extreme to make me consider this build dead or even unsatisfactory.

Hope that answer's your query.
Ok, that's good enough answer for me. :P If you still want to play, I guess it's best time to get 2+ Triple Crit Multy Jewels for just 20c now.
Damage feels kinda lack luster, you can look at my character on my profile to see if i fucked something up, first discharge character.

I think my gear is fairly good, same with my jewels, might just be protector bug, at least i hope it is lmao.

would be helpful to have an experienced(?) discharge player help me out.
forum/view-thread/2112954

forum/view-thread/1915830

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info