Plans to support PC to XBox account migration?

With legacy swag you mean legacy items or MTX's? 'Cause I meant you can't swap items around but only the things you bought with real money (RMT as some would call it ;))

So no items, only the MTX's and stashtabs (empty)
Postcount +1
What's the financial incentive to allow this transfer? None that I can see.
There is none, but they could do it as a good gesture?

Postcount +1
"
iNotSure wrote:
With legacy swag you mean legacy items or MTX's?

I meant items (and characters). MTXes & account features should be ok, I suppose.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Make what switch? It's two different entities. Play on PC, enjoy. Play on console, enjoy.
Thats how they could be doing it.

But if they want to give their current playerbase an extra reason to try out the game on XBONE they could include such options as accountsharing (with the exeption of items and characters).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they are obliged to do so but it's an option for them and would earn them some goodwill with players who would like to play on both platforms or make the switch to XBONE.
Postcount +1
Hoping for a response soon too, sent in a message to customer support about a month ago and they commented saying they couldn't reply since it was too early on. With the Legacy supporter pack out, im hesitant to click on the purchase option not knowing if I will have to buy it again due to me considering playing both xb1 and pc versions of poe. Im fine with none of my items being ported over, just all of my stash tabs would kind of suck to rebuy haha.
Last edited by BerkanaMunk on Feb 20, 2017, 4:22:50 PM
"
Hoping for a response soon too, sent in a message to customer support about a month ago and they commented saying they couldn't reply since it was too early on. With the Legacy supporter pack out, im hesitant to click on the purchase option not knowing if I will have to buy it again due to me considering playing both xb1 and pc versions of poe. Im fine with none of my items being ported over, just all of my stash tabs would kind of suck to rebuy haha.

They already said no to it, it's utterly separate from the PC versions with not interaction between accounts and their MTX's
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
They already said no to it, it's utterly separate from the PC versions with not interaction between accounts and their MTX's

Ive seen them saying that the realms are separate hence no trading etc, haven't seen an official stance yet on having your cosmetic effects you've purchased being available on xbox one.
Oh hell no. This economy has perfect items and mirrored 6 tier 1 gears. Lets not bring all that stuff to Xbox and ruin their economy too. Eternals do not exist any more. Let people gamble/craft without feeling like their item will never beat the ones that already exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info