I deleted character with 5 exalts Breach legue

Hi , tonight i delete character with 5 exalts in inventory , just forgot to put them in stash , can you give back the exalts ?
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2017, 10:12:30 AM
I'm sorry but GGG never restores items under any circumstances. Got to double check your characters before deleting them!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
i`m sorry but i make tripple check. i sell belley of the beast 6l push Ctrl and click on 5 exalts in inventory , i suppose they are goes to my stash. After that i delete character and make a new one , but whan i open my stash , i didnt see any exalts
again,
"
viperesque wrote:
GGG never restores items under any circumstances
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
ceciliwe wrote:
Hi , tonight i delete character with 5 exalts in inventory , just forgot to put them in stash

"
ceciliwe wrote:
i`m sorry but i make tripple check. i sell belley of the beast 6l push Ctrl and click on 5 exalts in inventory , i suppose they are goes to my stash. After that i delete character and make a new one , but whan i open my stash , i didnt see any exalts

Get your story straight at least maybe?
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jan 21, 2017, 10:12:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info